FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bbq Still Finding The Date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to do this but we still can't find a date that will work for majority of people.
Please if the dates are not good, list them in your post.

[Image: FCBBQ.jpg]
[Image: BBQDirections.jpg]

So there it is. Some more sponsers will be added if we get some. What do you think?

i think i'm good for any of those dates..... just need to know which one to book off
Good job man, you obviously put a lot of time into to this it looks great.
I guess it doesn't matter to much for me as I will just bring Jamie and maybe even the wife and little one. But my attendance will have to directly relate to what the wife is doing that day.
you can count me in for sher. any date is good for me.
I said oct 10 only because the week before that is a CSCS weekend. and the later in the summer the better less busy for me with the renos and everything. But Ill try to attened any weekend even if I can't stay for the cruise. and welllll I think I might just need to trailer my Focus out to take home that best engine bay award. B) And John you must have picked one of the worst picyures of my car ever lol I don't even have my side skirts on there but thanks for thinking of me.
LOL sry it was really the only pic I had of your car. Just before you blew the tranny for good.
Youve hacked into my photobucket before lol

So far looks like the 3rd. I just found out that i deffenetly can't make Sept 26
ZX3_2NV,Aug 17 2009, 12:30 PM Wrote:Youve hacked into my photobucket before lol

So far looks like the 3rd. I just found out that i deffenetly can't make Sept 26
[right][snapback]292815[/snapback][/right]

Lol true but I don't like breaking privacy laws. When I change the date I'll change the pic too hows about that.
The date does look like the 3rd then maybe the next weekend can be the rain date.
that sounds like a plan.
Doesn't look like C7 Performance is having a Fall Tour this year as of now so the 3rd of October is our main day and the 10th is the rain date.
So is the 3rd of october good with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the 10th of october is the rain date then

Plus the route has been changed to at the end as for the place I was going to have it stop is out of bounds. Also I hope no one is afriad of a little drit lol. Very scenic and f'd up roads lol.
oct 3 is good for me.
how about December 31?
Frost__2001,Aug 27 2009, 04:56 PM Wrote:how about December 31?
[right][snapback]293378[/snapback][/right]

No F'ing way I'll barbecue on New Year's eve. I'll be drunk!!!
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 27 2009, 04:27 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]293380[/snapback][/right]

LOL.. you'll see him without eyebrows or facial hair the next day :P
Is this an annual thing you guys do?
annual...eh yea kinda lol.
tetra,Aug 27 2009, 05:32 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 27 2009, 04:27 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]293380[/snapback][/right]

LOL.. you'll see him without eyebrows or facial hair the next day :P
Is this an annual thing you guys do?
[right][snapback]293381[/snapback][/right]

Yeah it sorta is, well another option would be Febuary 31
[/quote]
Yeah it sorta is, well another option would be Febuary 31
[right][snapback]293435[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well I definitely want to go, It's a bit far to determine 100% right now, but would be a cool event to go to :)