FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Messed Up Headrest~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok..this is gonna sound screwy..

my drivers side headrest is always pushed down as far as it will go..

Ever since my accident the bloody thing eventually keeps working its way up to the 3rd or so notch, and then just wiggles around..enough that I get irritated.

My question is, does anyone know how the headrest assembly is put together and how easy might it be to repair/fix it~?~?~

Do you have to replace the seat?

Does this sound like something I could press on Ford to replace under warranty?!

Any help?

microbunny,Apr 7 2006, 05:31 PM Wrote:Ok..this is gonna sound screwy..

my drivers side headrest is always pushed down as far as it will go..

Ever since my accident the bloody thing eventually keeps working its way up to the 3rd or so notch, and then just wiggles around..enough that I get irritated.

My question is, does anyone know how the headrest assembly is put together and how easy might it be to repair/fix it~?~?~

Do you have to replace the seat?

Does this sound like something I could press on Ford to replace under warranty?!

Any help?
[right][snapback]179694[/snapback][/right]

I'd defintely say that this one is a warranty item. Hell it's a safety issue (If the headrest goes up high enough that your head cuts underneath it, KA-THUNK!)

You're still under 3/60? Go shake the dealer like a maraca until he fixes it.

NefCanuck
You can still claim that under warrenty. Or if you wanna be an asshole could claim under the accident. But you'd have to prove somehow how it was dmg'd cuz of it. I'd go the warrenty way.
they can void the warranty on your headrest if they relly wanted to and if they were real pricks, due to customer abuse (your accident) but in most cases, they will just replace it under the ford limited warranty no questions asked. I say submit a warranty claim.