FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3 2nv Update April 7, 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Make sure to let me know what you guys think as you can tell im going two tone i wanted to do something really out there and different

[Image: sideskirt.jpg]

[Image: SA400075.jpg]

[Image: SA400072.jpg]

[Image: SA400071.jpg]

[Image: SA400070.jpg]

[Image: SA400069.jpg]

[Image: SA400068.jpg]

[Image: SA400064.jpg]

[Image: SA400065.jpg]

[Image: SA400066.jpg]

[Image: SA400062.jpg]

[Image: SA400063.jpg]

[Image: SA400061.jpg]

[Image: SA400060.jpg]

[Image: SA400059.jpg]
I like the black and blue two tone, looks good. Is it totally blue on the bottom, cuz in some pics its looks like there a 2nd color but that could just be alot of dust.
So what colour is it going to be, black blue or silver, or all 3?
Get rid of the stock door speakers. :P
I like it, black on the top, sparkly blue on the bottom. Should look good when your done.
Its not done yet thats why you see some of the silver still they haven't sparyed the blue on the body only on the inside of the doors and hatch

and i don't mind the stock speakers don't need to listen to them to loud anyways
The two tone sheme I like best is the one Corvettes used to have as the Manta Ray and Mako Shark:

[Image: mako_shark_1.jpg]
Black & Blue looks nice.
Yo! Dre the car is going to look good can't wait

Hey those were my sidekirts LOL

Good work!!
Yup yup they where what do you guys think of the shaved vents on the cervini side skirts?
ZX3_2NV,Apr 8 2006, 03:14 PM Wrote:Yup yup they where what do you guys think of the shaved vents on the cervini side skirts?
[right][snapback]179897[/snapback][/right]

Looks good! didn't even notice until you mentioned it :blink:
cool cool, i like the idea of the colour, but I'll hold on my opinion till I see the final product, but it looks good so far.
That's a lot of cash being spent on paint that won't be right maybe 2-3 weeks after it's painted. Murphy's law - it'll get scratched, rubbed funny, notice a mis-spray, something. It's all downhill from there.

Cool colour choices though.
Certainly a Unique car...and I think it was a wise choice to fill in the gills on the sideskirt...too much overkill...

So what rims are you pairing with the car?
Same rims euro dark argent check the update from april 12,06