FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Member Celebrating A Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's that time to celeberate the fact you survived another year in this harsh world.

HBD
Meford's gonna ban you... haha
Ya now that mefords a mod i wouldn't be doing his birthday posts for him, or i think you'll be feeling the wrath of meford. :lol:

And why are we celebrating a birthday for a member that's posted 1 msg in the last year.
And why are we celebrating a birthday for a member that's posted 1 msg in the last year.

exactly. leave the rocket science to me. now go to the corner and serve your punishment. think about what you have done.

10 minute ban. :D
SORRY :( , I guess I know better now.
PIGEON1,Apr 8 2006, 04:43 AM Wrote:SORRY :( , I guess I know better now.
[right][snapback]179794[/snapback][/right]

And meford has beaten his first victim into submission. :P
Quality is job one with meford, that's why Focus Canada pays him the big bucks.
2001 ZTS,Apr 8 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:Quality is job one with meford, that's why Focus Canada pays him the big bucks.
[right][snapback]179837[/snapback][/right]

Are you receiving my comission cheques? Because i don't seem to be getting them in the mail.
Maybe if I didn't see your car in the driveway when i come home early from work I wouldn't be so suspicious.
meford4u,Apr 8 2006, 11:14 AM Wrote:Maybe if I didn't see your car in the driveway when i come home early from work I wouldn't be so suspicious.
[right][snapback]179848[/snapback][/right]

What's up with that anyway? You'd think you'd have the curtosy to phone your own wife if you were coming home early. Makes things awkward when you don't. :angry:

In case she hasn't told you: you are out of milk, don't forget you were supposed to clean the garage this weekend and it's meatloaf for supper tonight NOT steak, deal with it.
She also told me that we are out of chocolate sauce. I could have sworn I just bought some last week.
That's a lot of chocolate sauce to consume in 1 week.
meford4u,Apr 8 2006, 11:46 AM Wrote:She also told me that we are out of chocolate sauce.  I could have sworn I just bought some last week. 
That's a lot of chocolate sauce to consume in 1 week.
[right][snapback]179863[/snapback][/right]

I need two bottles of whipped cream too, BIG ONES