FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Which Dealer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need to get some warranty work done and i want to know the dealerships that you guys have good experinces with. i live in richmond hill, but i'd be willing to drive 1/2 an hour if the dealership is really good.

thanks guys.
White Oak Ford Lincoln has been really good to me. I've had my car serviced there for ALL warranty re-lated issues, and had it serviced at Evins Ford for Body-shop related issues since White-Oak does not have a bodyshop/
I can recommend Erinwood Ford in Mississauga, no major issues with any of the work I've had performed in the year I owned the car (Hell, they even caught the recall notice on the door latches on my '05 Focus before I got the notice from Ford)

NefCanuck
None in mississauga...

they all are terrible

erinwood... idiots... my car was waiting for an axle seal for 25 days
they ordered the wrong part 5 times

dixie - rip off artists. approve repair, give me rental. take apart car. tell me that the repair was previously done so they wont do it again. then they say they want to charge me $800 for the pull down + rental.
i believe Ticketz had the same problem with dixie and the SVT clutch

Whiteoak... lazy bastards... wouldnt touch my car because it was "almost" out of warranty...
Okay, yes... Ford is ALL terrible. However... White Oak, Erinwood and my place, Terrace in Burlington are the best to my standards.
Not to bash the crap out of you, and being a Ford guy and cheerleader, but I would not recommend Terrace to my arch enemy. Next time, go to Discovery and you will see what service is supposed to be like.

Terrace Sucks ass.
Sheridan Ford -Dixie/Lakeshore #1
Thorncrest on The Queensway. No trouble with them so far.
Heritage Ford and Donway here in the East End of Toronto are both good and are SVT dealers, I deal with Donway myself my dad when he had a Ford went to Heritage.

David
Discovery Ford in Burlington!!

I go there, and I live in Guelph,,,,I work down the street from a Ford dealer,,,,but I drive 45 minutes for a reason!
Colony Ford Brampton - Great service all the time, awsome body shop, very mod friendly, and Ford of Europe parts friendly as well as their parts department is always stocked with all the OEM parts you'll need if you need them, or they order them and ship them to your door if you like, They use rental cars from enterprise next door, so you have your pick of rental car most of the time.

Bramview Ford Brampton - Good Dealership service dept, provided your car is bone stock, however if your car is not beware the lecture on " Changing your car is not right speech " from the service manager.
Whatever you do DO NOT take it to Meadowvale...got my first focus from there...bad news. Plus the manager is a J**k Off!!!!

Erinwood Ford is where it's at.
meford4u,Apr 7 2006, 06:37 PM Wrote:Not to bash the crap out of you, and being a Ford guy and cheerleader, but I would not recommend Terrace to my arch enemy.  Next time, go to Discovery and you will see what service is supposed to be like.

Terrace Sucks ass.
[right][snapback]179698[/snapback][/right]

wow meford... thats the first bad thing i've ever heard you say about ford.

nevertheless... like i said in other threads, i'd buy another ford if i never had to deal with ford service again...
scoobasteve,Apr 8 2006, 08:53 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 7 2006, 06:37 PM Wrote:Not to bash the crap out of you, and being a Ford guy and cheerleader, but I would not recommend Terrace to my arch enemy.  Next time, go to Discovery and you will see what service is supposed to be like.

Terrace Sucks ass.

wow meford... thats the first bad thing i've ever heard you say about ford.

nevertheless... like i said in other threads, i'd buy another ford if i never had to deal with ford service again...
[right][snapback]179978[/snapback][/right]

Come out to the next meet and I'll tell you about the clusterfawk that management has gotten the entire paint shop into. These guys can't even get us water in the plant to drink. It's that badly managed.
residentdud,Apr 8 2006, 04:45 PM Wrote:Whatever you do DO NOT take it to Meadowvale...got my first focus from there...bad news. Plus the manager is a J**k Off!!!!

[right][snapback]179905[/snapback][/right]
my friend used to do co-op at meadowvale. he would tell me stories about joyriding customers cars when they take them in for service, till an employee actually got caught doing it...
residentdud,Apr 8 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:Whatever you do DO NOT take it to Meadowvale...got my first focus from there...bad news. Plus the manager is a J**k Off!!!!

I was at Erinwood last week, their customer waiting area has been completely repainted but none of the Gretzky shill-a-thon crap has been put back up.

A sign that maybe Ford has decided to end the contract with Gretzky soon maybe?

NefCanuck
paolo,Apr 8 2006, 10:19 PM Wrote:
residentdud,Apr 8 2006, 04:45 PM Wrote:Whatever you do DO NOT take it to Meadowvale...got my first focus from there...bad news. Plus the manager is a J**k Off!!!!

my friend used to do co-op at meadowvale. he would tell me stories about joyriding customers cars when they take them in for service, till an employee actually got caught doing it...
[right][snapback]179995[/snapback][/right]

I have a buddy that worked there... apparently some employees stole a roush stang and wrote it off one day on a test.

Terrace Sucks ass.

Well sorry! They have just never been a problem for me.

Either way, all the places suck... like I said!
this is why I stand by my car while they work...suckers.