FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb - Stock Hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need a stock hood hopefully im blakc or another colour in good shape as well. thinking of selling my CF so i need a replacement. lemme know what you got. lates.
i think sl8rszx3 still has his black hood .. talk to him
My hood is dark grey but what style is your Carbon Fibre Hood? Would you be interested in a little trade along with me chipping in some extra cash for your pocket?
my hood has been spoken for.
bigman,Apr 7 2006, 07:48 AM Wrote:my hood has been spoken for.
[right][snapback]179559[/snapback][/right]

I know where there is a gold one and I might be able to get it for nothing or at least next to nothing. Buddy of mine picked it up to sell it a weight in a srap metal run this fall. (will ask him if I can get it off him if you want it.)
if you could that would be great. better the shape its in is good too man. lemme know.
bump
anyone have anything. i need to get rid of this vader. lemme know.
schade,Apr 7 2006, 12:04 AM Wrote:i think sl8rszx3 still has his black hood .. talk to him
[right][snapback]179540[/snapback][/right]

Thats a negative, My buddy bought his hood when he smashed his focus.
still looking for a hood guys. hardkore is getting anxious. lates.
I've got a fix on one like I told you in your pm I sent to ya's. it got a bit of damage on it ( front drivers side corner.) It's gold and i can get it for you for a wopping cost of $20.00 I know this could bust my bank lol. let me know what you want me to do.
Ive Got A silver one in great shape pm me if you still need one