FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Lights Finally On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pheonix_10

Here are some new pic's of my Foci with the new lights on her. Lovin em. Also Some sweet pic's of the beautiful For GT. And yes I have driven it. It is stored at my work for awile. And it'ssigned by the Great One himself.

[Image: 19d21194.jpg][Image: c64d5672.jpg][Image: 12d230ca.jpg][Image: d2984bc6.jpg]

The GT

[Image: 1dc077c1.jpg][Image: b0662d72.jpg][Image: 93f72ffc.jpg]
What kind of hood is that?

pheonix_10

It's by SLP Products. 100% Fibreglass and Functional. Not just for show
needs paint
pheonix_10,Apr 6 2006, 08:07 PM Wrote:It's by SLP Products. 100% Fibreglass and Functional. Not just for show
[right][snapback]179499[/snapback][/right]

Where can I find one of does? How much did it cost? If you don't mind me asking.

pheonix_10

I am not too sure of the retail cost. The company I work for works with Ford of Canada setting up all the Autoshows across Canada and the hood, wheels and lowering springs were used on a show car 2 years ago. So after the show I got a 3 from them for a great price. And the light are getting painted soon, along with the mirrors and door handles.
pheonix_10,Apr 6 2006, 08:13 PM Wrote:The company I work for works with Ford of Canada setting up all the Autoshows across Canada [right][snapback]179505[/snapback][/right]
Explains all the Fusion (what is the plural of Fusion anyway?) and the new SportTracs in the background of your shot.

Does your company name start with an "I" located in Mississauga?

Oh yeah, nice car.
I have a feeling thats a one off hood. Too bad tho cuz its a really nice hood.

The lights look pretty good, they'll look real good when ya get them painted up.
Wayne bought a GT?! No kidding!

And your car looks great! I love the wheels... too bad there's a lot of haters for the chrome wheels around here. I'm not a huge fan neither (for the Focus... typically), but those look great!

Welcome!

pheonix_10

Yea the companys name starts with "I" and in Mississauga, you know us? I guess it would be Fusions??? As for Wayne from what I know yes he did buy a GT but not this particular one, I beleive his is red w/white stripes.
pheonix_10,Apr 6 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:Yea the companys name starts with "I" and in Mississauga, you know us? I guess it would be Fusions??? As for Wayne from what I know yes he did buy a GT but not this particular one, I beleive his is red w/white stripes.
[right][snapback]179529[/snapback][/right]

thank god....

nothing cheesier than spending all that money on a heritage paint color, and then putting wrong numbers on it... even worse, if you buy a car and put your own numbers on it--regardless if you're 'the great one'.

I like the hood.. it's probably the best looking hood with a scoop, but a couple of questions.

is it just the picture, or does the hood scoop have a slight indentation on the top? it doesn't look perfectly flat (or curving upwards)..

Also, if the hood is functional, where is that air going? do you have a v8 conversion sitting under the hood? *drool*
The carsss look good :)
The SLP hood is aka the "Toronto Hood" first shown at the Toronto Auto Show a few years ago. SLP is a Quebec company. They did market a Focus hood for a while but I don't think they do anymore.

http://www.slponline.com/

pheonix_10

2001 ZTS you are correct this is actually that exact hood that was used in the Toronto show, along with the wheels as well. They were on a Silver Focus Wagon. As for where the air goes in the hood I'll take a couple of pic's to show. Unfortunatly, no there isn't a V8 conversion (I wish) There is a cold air intake though. The hood being Fibreglass the shape is not 100% Therefore there is a bit of an indentaton on the top of the scoop along with a couple other little "trouble" area's. All in all I can live with the imperfections.