FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Darkpuppet In Ottawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Folks, I'm in the Ottawa area next week, and wondering if anyone wants to catch up on Tuesday or Thursday night...
Damnit, I'll be on holidays... Might be able to do something though.

Get some guys together for a wing night?

By area, where do you mean?
what area? I can probably do something Thursday night...
I'm off thursdays/fridays for the next 6-8 weeks... I'm in !!
My hotel is downtown on cooper st. Not to familiar with the ottawa area, so I'm open to suggestions!
Looks like Thursday, so I'm probably out. Heading to Collingwood on Friday morning.
PM me your celly if you dont mind. Lets put something together for Thursday night!

I got a few ideas...
Flofocus,Aug 17 2009, 01:29 PM Wrote:I got a few ideas...
[right][snapback]292814[/snapback][/right]

Pigale? :lol:
reldridge,Aug 17 2009, 11:20 AM Wrote:Looks like Thursday, so I'm probably out. Heading to Collingwood on Friday morning.
[right][snapback]292806[/snapback][/right]

if you're in the ottawa area tomorrow, let me know.

Worse comes to worst I can usually be found at a pub somewhere on Elgin.
darkpuppet,Aug 17 2009, 01:50 PM Wrote:
reldridge,Aug 17 2009, 11:20 AM Wrote:Looks like Thursday, so I'm probably out. Heading to Collingwood on Friday morning.
[right][snapback]292806[/snapback][/right]

if you're in the ottawa area tomorrow, let me know.

Worse comes to worst I can usually be found at a pub somewhere on Elgin.
[right][snapback]292819[/snapback][/right]

Tomorrow is the first day of the holidays, and just moved into the new house a month ago... The wife has a list a mile long waiting for me... :D We'll see though.

Edit: I still owe you a beer for the sway bar... :)
^- no worries... there's always a next time.

btw.. remind your wife it's not a honey-do list, it's a wish list*.

*advice given by a real-life counselor.
darkpuppet,Aug 17 2009, 02:09 PM Wrote:^- no worries... there's always a next time.

btw.. remind your wife it's not a honey-do list, it's a wish list*.

*advice given by a real-life counselor.
[right][snapback]292824[/snapback][/right]

I agreed to it though, so it is partly my fault... :) At least I can buy whatever tools I need! :D
reldridge,Aug 17 2009, 02:27 PM Wrote:At least I can buy whatever tools I need! :D
[right][snapback]292826[/snapback][/right]

BONUS! :lol:
reldridge,Aug 17 2009, 02:27 PM Wrote:I agreed to it though, so it is partly my fault... :) At least I can buy whatever tools I need! :D

You're definitely going to need a 4" 3 prong gear puller and power multiple-media capable sand blaster for cleaning up those weeds in the front yard
darkpuppet,Aug 17 2009, 03:18 PM Wrote:
reldridge,Aug 17 2009, 02:27 PM Wrote:I agreed to it though, so it is partly my fault... :) At least I can buy whatever tools I need! :D

You're definitely going to need a 4" 3 prong gear puller and power multiple-media capable sand blaster for cleaning up those weeds in the front yard
[right][snapback]292837[/snapback][/right]

I've been trying to figure out how I need a Porter Cable 7424XP Polisher/Sander for the house... :)
puppet, how long r u in ottawa for? im in montreal for the week which is like an hour away? but i dont have the fofo, mayb we can meet up for a pint and wings?
paolo,Aug 20 2009, 08:44 AM Wrote:im in montreal for the week which is like an hour away? 
[right][snapback]293021[/snapback][/right]

downtown to downtown, 2 hours.
Flofocus,Aug 21 2009, 04:38 PM Wrote:
paolo,Aug 20 2009, 08:44 AM Wrote:im in montreal for the week which is like an hour away? 
[right][snapback]293021[/snapback][/right]

downtown to downtown, 2 hours.
[right][snapback]293108[/snapback][/right]

Paolo owns a

[Image: delorean-400.jpg]

No worries