FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2002 Focus Svt For Sale In Gta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw an ad in the Toronto Sun today listing as a "door crasher special" a 3dr SVT Focus for $11,888 for sale at Yonge Steeles Ford Lincoln.

The rims weren't stock SVT as far as I could tell from the photo and the car looked to be white.

Any idea if you know who owned this one? (I'm figuring high high miles on it at that price, or a lemon)

NefCanuck
something tells me it isnt an svt....
scoobasteve,Apr 5 2006, 04:00 PM Wrote:something tells me it isnt an svt....
[right][snapback]179222[/snapback][/right]
or a really rare one....as in one of a kind
I think I saw that focus, its silver, 180k on it.
180k.... Stunning.

if its an svt... at least we know it WAS somewhat reliable...
hardk0re,Apr 5 2006, 03:11 PM Wrote:I think I saw that focus, its silver, 180k on it.
[right][snapback]179227[/snapback][/right]

Holy frack, when I guessed high miles on the car I wasn't thinking freakin' HYMILAYAS :blink:

NefCanuck
Well, I took a look at the car after work and it is actually black!! It has the standard 5 spoke SVT wheels, red insert on black leather seats, sunroof, audiofile, etc.

It had a few dings and scatches (really noticeable on black) and a scrape on the rear bumper (same place as mine) with a slight crack on the bumber cover.

It must have just come in from a trade in since it was not detailed yet and I am pretty sure that I was the first one to drive it since the brakes had that parked outside overnight in the rain rust look to them.

It drove smooth enough although the front suspension sounded clunky over the bumps.

It has 123000 km, 40000 km more than my 2 year older car!
+$11K? and 123,000 kmss?

In that case mine for $13900 is reasonable no?

Link to For Sale board post

only 72K, OZ rims, OEM rims, Steeda Shifter and Progress springs in GREAT shape.

Kick ass and buy it