FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2000 Focus Se - Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah I saw this car come into my work and yeah this is legit, drove it and everything, so my question is who traded up and do they know that the dealership selling this Focus is selling it for this much?

[Image: IMG00071-20090813-1211.jpg]
[Image: IMG00073-20090813-1211.jpg]
[Image: IMG00072-20090813-1211.jpg]
[Image: IMG00070-20090813-1210.jpg]
[Image: IMG00069-20090813-1210.jpg]

so yeah if you have not guessed it this is a 2000 Focus SE - SVT

the asking price? $2900! I'm debating on buying it myself.. it's a very nice car.
Wow this was a members ride...I would so buy this good deal wow
thats a pretty nice looking car. you should scoop it up if you can!
xXCMGXx,Aug 13 2009, 08:24 PM Wrote:thats a pretty nice looking car. you should scoop it up if you can!
[right][snapback]292665[/snapback][/right]

Or at least do a brotha a favour and grab me the battery, gauge face, and a/c surrounds.
Tiketz,Aug 13 2009, 08:21 PM Wrote:Wow this was a members ride...I would so buy this good deal wow
[right][snapback]292664[/snapback][/right]

Yup ... for sale here for $5,000

Bear in mind Philip that the 83,000 km is drivetrain only - the chassis has over 160,000 according to the OP.
man someone sure went all out on a motor swap and everything.
thats a good deal

to bad it wasn't yellow :D :D
Ooooooooooooooooo. Guys I seen this thing. It was a trade in at Colony Ford Lincoln. This thing looks like someone put the time into it but never took care of it in the end. The underside is all rusted adn the rear springs looks like spring they use on Diecast model cars lol. Other than that sure its good looking. Colony wanted $5500 for it about a month ago and now telling how long it was there or was on the market before.
I bought a euro grill off of him. Saw the car and it's very nice.
He did swap himself.
That thing was so low on coiloveres.
Definitly a good buy to whoever grabs it
ZTWsquared,Aug 13 2009, 09:04 PM Wrote:
Tiketz,Aug 13 2009, 08:21 PM Wrote:Wow this was a members ride...I would so buy this good deal wow
[right][snapback]292664[/snapback][/right]

Yup ... for sale here for $5,000

Bear in mind Philip that the 83,000 km is drivetrain only - the chassis has over 160,000 according to the OP.
[right][snapback]292667[/snapback][/right]

well that's what they go on is what the motor and tranny have rather then just the body alone, it's how we're able to sell restored classics here at my work.

I'm still debating on picking it up as I know I'd have to finance the car as I only have 1/4 the money saved, and that's the my mod budget for the current focus I have, plus I still have to repair a few things in my focus, not to mention from what I've seen with this SVT Sedan, there are a few things in need of repair / replacement too. And then there is the added cost of insurance and parking where I live, plus if I got this car it would only be a summer car only to me as I know it's in fantastic shape.
I say just get it. Swap all your euro bits over and then you would have a turly unique vehicle. $2900 is a steal.
Yup it was at colony ford They didn't have any bites on it and they were selling it as is for $5500 or whatever the price. Apperently the suspension won't pass saftey so I guess thats why there sending it to the auction. If you can grab it for under $3000 Go for it.
ZX3_2NV,Aug 14 2009, 09:34 AM Wrote:Yup it was at colony ford They didn't have any bites on it and they were selling it as is for $5500 or whatever the price. Apperently the suspension won't pass saftey so I guess thats why there sending it to the auction. If you can grab it for under $3000 Go for it.
[right][snapback]292701[/snapback][/right]

funny thing is I have the ST170 front struts in my trunk still, but honestly if they won't certify it that makes me think I should hold off another year to get a 2nd car.
My buddy that works in the body shop at colony was thinking about swapping his 05 Wagon for it but after he looked at the under belly He desided not to. Still a great car for the price it just needs a little TLC
Yeah I had the mech's look at it for me and yeah I'm going to pass on it,
however if anyone wants it I have a copy of the dash ticket, clearly saying it's reserve prise is $2900.
It is as is, and if you have the cash in hand I can get it for anyone wanting it, but you only have 3 days to get it, before it goes on the block to be sold at auction, and that's this on this coming wed. It's running at D62
So how does this auction thing work? they can sell it for an asking price before it goes up on the block. I actually might have considered this car before I picked up my golf. But i'd love some intell on the auctions for further purchases.
ZX3_2NV,Aug 17 2009, 10:34 AM Wrote:So how does this auction thing work? they can sell it for an asking price before it goes up on the block. I actually might have considered this car before I picked up my golf. But i'd love some intell on the auctions for further purchases.
[right][snapback]292797[/snapback][/right]

well you can't buy the car on auction day unless you have a dealer license here at my work, and a car can sell for any price over the reserved price. if it dosen't then it dose not sell.

however if you want the car before the auction you'd need a certified check, money order, bank draft, with taxes, and fee's included in your payment to buy the car before sale. we don't do trades, or financing, that it on you.
I seee thats very interesting. I will keep that in mind when im looking for my next car and i'll make sure to give you a decent $$$ finders fee.
Phil, what does 98-99 Boxsters go for at the auction? do those even come in to you?

My freind got his bmw 330i through a freind that has access to these auctions and he got a smokin deal....was always curious about it.