FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Can Anybody Guess Who's Car This Was?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Jays old car. Looking good too.
way to whore it up

:)
Wow! I wonder what he thinks of the new mods.
ha who takes pics at canadian tire honestly
he works there...

i guess pics in front of Timmies or RONA or Silver city is acceptable...right? :P
I'm a manager at that store. I have access to all the bays, all the tools, the pressure washers, everything. It's nice to be able to put the car up on a lift everytime I feel like washing underneath.

I've actually done a few little things to the car since I got it.

DVD player is gone, I took apart the hatch install and will be installing almost 400 feet of various audio cable next week, as well as all my amplifiers and fiberglass enclosures. The last thing I did was remove the malfunctioning Speedhut gauges and replaced them with a $1 piece of transparent plastic cut from a file folder :)

[Image: picture.JPG]

Next on my agenda, tear out the alarm and install a remote start alarm with some "extra features"
holy simple batman.. the gauges look pretty good...

like the stereo surround as well..
I like the gauges. What do they look like at nite?

Did you make the radio surround or did it come with the car. I'd like to do something like that this summer.
Yeah, looks great! Take some night shots... and i'm assuming you fixed the temp gauge right? :P
Yeah all the needles a re a bit off except for the speedo.

habmann,Apr 8 2006, 03:08 PM Wrote:Did you make the radio surround or did it come with the car. I'd like to do something like that this summer.
[right][snapback]179825[/snapback][/right]

The Bezel came like that, Jason built it. If someone wants it I will trade for a stock one. I'd also trade the instrument bezel and vents for regular black ones. I want to find my old ZX5 in the junkyard and take out the brushed aluminum one. I'm pulling a ton of parts out of a tan interior and making the car two tone inside, black top tan bottom. The seats will eventually be re-upholstered in black and tan ultra-leather at me brother's work.
I love that deck same one I have.