FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stelco Shares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you thought Timmies shares were awesome, check out what happened with Stelco's new shares.

Stelco Shares Triple on first day!!!

*Bangs head on desk yet again*
personally, I'd be very very cautious in investing in a company like stelco as it's still in bankruptcy.. and I'm sure people are still remembering Brexx and how they were on the virge a while ago... before they went totally broke and took investers with them.
i would touch those stocks when the company is in bankrupcy protection. but if i was to get buy those stocks it would have been only for a short term gain.
I don't think i woulda bought Stelco shares even if i could. Personally living in the city and hearing about the problems day in and day out, i'll be surprised if they stay out of bankrupcy protection for more than a few years. They've got an awful corporate cultures there, and unless it changes they're doomed.
They actualy called me and asked me if i wanted a job their, as i had sent them a resume last year, sure, its great money, but for how long? That is one volitile market :P