FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saskatoon Sighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lowered, painted stock rims, exhaust...and it loked like he took his stock side skirts and side trim off to paint...

anyone else seen it?
I haven't seen that one....... I seen that white sedan again though booting around... altezzas, exhaust, WW Avenger front....
haven't seen it before.
A yellow ZX3 with painted stock wheels is probably Johnny 5's car.. he used to come on here a long time ago. He had a bunch of plans to make his car a show car but I dont know what happened with that.
I thought Johnny 5 had ALOT dont to his car for some reason? hmmm
Well he had the EVO 3 bumper, but I dont think he had sideskirts or a rear skirt last time I saw his car. He had plans of changing the look of it but said it was a secret, so I dont know what he was going to do.. he said he wanted to go widebody but I dont know if he ever did. Not sure if he still has the car or not, havent seen him around any boards for a long time.
Yeah I think it was him, I did see this car a few weeks ago. Very basic from the looks of it, nothing really done except a drop and exhaust. The car was extremely dirty when I seen it, honestly didn't look like a typical 'modders' car but then again, it's melting here.

Hard to say....... there's ALOT of yellow foci kicking around this city.
i saw it today when i was out for lunch, in the circle drive/faithful area.