FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Black Halo Headlights 00-04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title stated I'm looking for a set of Black headlights (non-stockers and non-Hella style).

If anyone has a pair that they're willing to part with I'm ready and willing to pay. thanks :)
Halos? I'd go ebay, with the strength in our dollar right now
I wouldn't suggest ebay halo's I had a set of them both halos burnt and leaked within a month.
^^^^^yep that is why i got rid of all angel eyes inside and retrofitted lexus rx330 with tsx-r lens on it..

if u really want angel eyes, swap it out to ccfl or cold cathod..
konafocuswrc,Aug 13 2009, 02:49 PM Wrote:^^^^^yep that is why i got rid of all angel eyes inside and retrofitted lexus rx330 with tsx-r lens on it..

[right][snapback]292621[/snapback][/right]

Honestly I don't care about the Angel eyes at all. I just want black projector headlights.
Find a set of used Hella's. That is what I am looking for.
I'm working on seperating my Anzo's and putting in a Acura Projector thanx to Kona's ideas and tricks. Though it wonèt fit yours. But it is an idea you could do your self. ;) ;)
Scorcher000,Aug 16 2009, 02:13 AM Wrote:I'm working on seperating my Anzo's and putting in a Acura Projector thanx to Kona's ideas and tricks. Though it wonèt fit yours. But it is an idea you could do your self. ;)  ;)
[right][snapback]292771[/snapback][/right]

You guys all brought up some good point but I'm not looking to do any projects. I'm really just looking for plug and play.
if you buy me genuine st170 headlights you can have my black housing projectors for free
konafocuswrc,Aug 13 2009, 09:49 AM Wrote:^^^^^yep that is why i got rid of all angel eyes inside and retrofitted lexus rx330 with tsx-r lens on it..

Pics?
ZTWsquared,Sep 14 2009, 11:41 AM Wrote:
konafocuswrc,Aug 13 2009, 09:49 AM Wrote:^^^^^yep that is why i got rid of all angel eyes inside and retrofitted lexus rx330 with tsx-r lens on it..

Pics?
[right][snapback]294308[/snapback][/right]

guess u missed my post about doing retrofitting..
thanks to team pita pissed me off and mod closed whole thread..
i didn't have a chance to take a good pic but will get some when i m off from work..
konafocuswrc,Sep 14 2009, 03:59 PM Wrote:

Pics?

i didn't have a chance to take a good pic but will get some when i m off from work..
[right][snapback]294322[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I saw it ... was hoping you'd cooled off by now ... wouldn't mind seeing pics of the finished product if you're amenable to posting them.
ZTWsquared,Sep 14 2009, 06:18 PM Wrote:
konafocuswrc,Sep 14 2009, 03:59 PM Wrote:

Pics?

[right][snapback]294322[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I saw it ... was hoping you'd cooled off by now ... wouldn't mind seeing pics of the finished product if you're amenable to posting them.
[right][snapback]294342[/snapback][/right]

yeah i m cool now, check page 6 on my cardomain site and i post some pic of beam pattern..
Anyone have stock headlights sitting around? I have an '01 and one is damaged, but they've been painted so I need to change them both.

PM me with any offers, located in Toronto.

Thanks
skippy,Sep 18 2009, 09:33 PM Wrote:Anyone have stock headlights sitting around? I have an '01 and one is damaged, but they've been painted so I need to change them both.

PM me with any offers, located in Toronto.

Thanks
[right][snapback]294551[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, I should have just started my own thread....