FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: First Ever Ford Gt In Canada..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to the Ford Dealer this morning to get service, and as I was waiting for the car.. I decided to check the Showroom.. When I walked in, to my suprise I Got to see the First ever FORD GT in Canada.. It's already sold to a buyer, but he wanted the Dealership to have it remain on display in the showroom untill he was ready to pick it up. The owner of Whiteoak was there and I stopped to talk to him about the GT for 15 mins or so while we checkd it out. The owner apparently Leased it, through a 3rd party leasing company, since ford couldnt do it. I got to snap a few pics while I was there too.

Here are Pics courtesy of the Wireless Mechanics:

[Image: GT-1.jpg]
[Image: GT-2.jpg]
[Image: GT-3.jpg]
[Image: GT-4.jpg]
[Image: GT-5.jpg]
[Image: GT-6.jpg]

as for the quality of the pics, all I had was my RAZR on me, so they arent the best quality shots.. but still good none the less. I wasnt too crazy about the herritiage paint scheme though..
Umm Paolo Al Palladini's had one early this summer. It's still in their showroom.
Thanks malby... that may be true that they had it earlier this summer, but the owner of the dealership confirmed his was the first one IN Canada.. Maybe he meant first SOLD? Besides, Iunno how long this dealership had this car, as I havent visited in months. Either way, I hope you enjoy the picts.
Dixie Ford also has one

Ain't the first ever dealership here in city has one too
loser can't afford to buy a GT?

HAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAHHAHAA!
darkpuppet,Mar 31 2006, 09:44 PM Wrote:loser can't afford to buy a GT? 

[right][snapback]178333[/snapback][/right]

lol
darkpuppet,Mar 31 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:loser can't afford to buy a GT? 

Yup, he Leased!!! from what I overheard... 2G/mo but i cant be so sure..
paolo,Mar 31 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Mar 31 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:loser can't afford to buy a GT? 

Yup, he Leased!!! from what I overheard... 2G/mo but i cant be so sure..
[right][snapback]178376[/snapback][/right]

Best part is, wanna bet that after the lease the dealer could turn right around and re-sell that thing for MSRP or more? :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Is that GT even for sale i bet its strickly a showroom beauty
has it had all the recalls done to it?
I wonder how much the insurance costs. :lol:
ZX3_2NV,Mar 31 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:Is that GT even for sale i bet its strickly a showroom beauty
[right][snapback]178386[/snapback][/right]

I believe they are for sale. The one that the dealership got in the city here is owned by the dealership's owner. He bought it for himself and for his business.

They are ALL over Canada now, at the major dealerships in the country. This isn't the first one here, several got them towards the end of last week.
I know Eastgate and Mohawk have one each... i know the only way i think they were ordered is if they were sold units....
Fredericton, New Brunswick just got their's.

Unveiling is Tuesday April 4th

I think it is red with white stripes.... i want to go see it :(
Campbell Ford in Ottawa has theirs. It's the "heritage" color scheme. So I guess I'll have to buy it.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 1 2006, 12:44 AM Wrote:Is that GT even for sale i bet its strickly a showroom beauty
[right][snapback]178386[/snapback][/right]

From what I gather.. the guy Bought the GT before they were released. now that they arrived, he let the dealership show it off for a while in the showroom untill hes ready to "pick it up" sounds really odd thing to do, considering hes leasing it already, and not driving it? he must have moeny to blow.
A guy just picked up a Ford GT from Eastgate Ford last week. I saw him drive away in it........ so so nice. Dream on...... lol
i saw a red ford GT w/white strip friday afternoon rolling in my town (Terrebonne, Qc) :bowdown:
I've never seen them before in the flesh myself...and I want to dammit! :lol:
Pages: 1 2