FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Colonial Furniture In Orleans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the local guys...

Anybody looking for furniture? I got some smokin deals yesterday at Colonial...lots of their stuff is going fast.

I picked up a nice 3 seater leather couch and matching leather lazy boy style chair for $1500.00. They had a sweet deal for the same $1500 for a nice brown leather couch and love seat....little bit of scuff marks on the back but nothing that really stands out to much. I went to the other colonial by Cosco off of Innes to see if the prices were that good of a deal....I also checked out the brick and prestige...Same 3 seater couch (different shade of brown) at the Colonial on the other end of the city was selling for close to 2G's. :blink:

I was going to buy my fridge and stove to yesterday, but the guy said to come back before easter as he thinks I'll be able to score an even better deal...

LG 18 CU Feet Stainless steel fridge for $650.00....hope that goes down some more!!
Make sure you get a warranty on that fridge, somehow... peace of mind is always good to have.
You must not have seen the special report on Venture or some show like that. Stay away from LG Fridges, there have been several fires and there is a product warning on them.

I'd research it first.

my .02
Wow, "a bunch of hard-ass fast driving manly men" talking about deals on major appliances. Too much Raspberry Zinfadel at the spa today?

Whatever happened to guys talking about cars they'll never own and women they'll never get the chance to sleep with?

:rolleyes: :lol: