FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cobra Replica I Want
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you wish us to use a scraper or just a broom to pick up your remains from the sight of the crash scene?
meford4u,Mar 31 2006, 11:22 AM Wrote:Do you wish us to use a scraper or just a broom to pick up your remains from the sight of the crash scene?
[right][snapback]178239[/snapback][/right]

I figure there wouldn't be a need as wind would dissipate the fine red mist.
If he gets atomized, he can float to the funeral home by himself! :D
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 31 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:If he gets atomized, he can float to the funeral home by himself! :D
[right][snapback]178242[/snapback][/right]

why bother with the funeral home if I'm already halfway to the kingdom in the sky.
Quote:Above 5000 rpm the engine delivers its world record torque of 1300 ft.lbs (1,760 Nm) at 5600 rpm. The rev limiter is set to cut in at 8000 rpm and the engine reaches its maximum power of 1,100 hp at 7000 rpm. Infact, the engine revs faster than the classic Smith instrumentation can follow!

Hmmm... :D
That thing just looks stupid fast.

I want one!
meford4u,Mar 31 2006, 11:22 AM Wrote:Do you wish us to use a scraper or just a broom to pick up your remains from the sight of the crash scene?
[right][snapback]178239[/snapback][/right]

Scraper for sure,
More info, like 0-300km/hr = 10.0 seconds:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cfm/count...limited-edition
Remember when top gear drove one, the skin flapping on his face.

But that one was only half the power i think!
As crazy fast as that is, that hood scoop is just wrong on there IMO. To quote one of the new GTI ads "It certainly is sucking" <_<
That's just plain wrong. I'd demand they put a FORD engine in it. Driving a Cobra with a chevy V-8 is just sooooooooo wrong.

Lose the uber ugly scooop and the equally ugly dual roll bars, theyre not gonna help you.
I fully agree about that scoop, dead sexy car until you see the hood scoop, the dual intakes popping through the hood would look way better than that thing. But even with the scoop :hitit:
i back up the hood scoop has got to go but other thn that gotta luv it