FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Warning: Fake Teins On Ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Always be careful when shopping on ebay. Specially on springs.

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/warning.html
ZX3TUNR,Mar 31 2006, 10:43 AM Wrote:Always be careful  when shopping on ebay. Specially on springs.

http://www.tein.com/counterfeit/warning.html
[right][snapback]178229[/snapback][/right]

wow...

:ph34r: :ph34r:
gees, thats some quality fake stuff. I wonder how many people got gipped on this
I wonder what kind of recourse the people that bought these springs would have in this case? or how about if these "fake" springs snap and cause an accident
one thing you really have to watch out now is people who got these fakes and now trying to sell them on forum sites. I wouldnt trust any spring off ebay just for safety reasons.
well when u buy something off Ebay there is no freaking way you could tell them apart. just by looking at some random pictures.

i know the real company is telling you what the diff is in pics, but in reality the fake company is not going to take pictures of those things.

U have to be very carefull buying this and also make sure they have a return policy.

Wow...

What's to stop them from using the picture provided on Teins site now?
Aka,Mar 31 2006, 03:06 PM Wrote:Wow...

What's to stop them from using the picture provided on Teins site now?
[right][snapback]178286[/snapback][/right]

Probaly the machines that print the letters on the springs. Their current printer prints the digits like crap on the springs as shown...
No I meant, on an eBay auction, what's to stop them from using those pics and then shipping you the fakes? with a no return policy.
Ebay'ers beware!
Aka,Apr 1 2006, 01:16 AM Wrote:No I meant, on an eBay auction, what's to stop them from using those pics and then shipping you the fakes? with a no return policy.
[right][snapback]178322[/snapback][/right]

well since this is a legal transaction you could simply ask the seller if these are authentic and not fakes. Ask very specific questions save the emails and then you could in turn take legal action against them.