FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Squeeky When Turning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ANY BODY EXPERIENCE A SQUEEKING SOUND FROM THE FRONT WHEN TURNING THE WHEEL AND YOU ARE STOPPED ?

01-yellow-ZX3

NO
check your power steering fluid.

is it a squeak or a thud?
Yah, first check your fluids, next have someone watch inside your wheel well while you go lock to lock in the steering, why you ask, I had a broken spring and I heard a sqeeking at first. The spring will jump and bounce around inside if it is. Then say hello dealership. Its a recall/warranty thing
Wow, I actually just started noticing the same thing last week. I was gonna inspect all of the bushings when I swap in my KW 1.75" drop in the next few weeks.
I dont normally turn my wheel when the car is stopped so...NO, my car doesnt squeak!..

seriously though, don't start typing every message with all CAPS!!...It's gay and hard to read...

Yes, I'm a dickhead....get used to it
Tire pressure?
I checked that already on mine... the squeak doesn't come from the tires/pavement. Definitely steering/suspension components.

LOL sounds like a rusty door hinge?? its the upper strut mount bushings. It is normal to make a bit of noise... i put new ones in my car nad it still does it.. just quieter. just another good design from ford...