FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Need Everyone's Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you guys could take just a few minutes to answer the following TWO questions, it would be MUCH appreciated. I am a first year college student at Sheridan in Human Resource and I am working on a final project. The project includes a survey, so I need your help by answering the following questions. Thank you in advance :)

Your Age:

Rank the following in order of most important to YOU when applying for a job: (1 being the most important, 5 being the least important)
- Base Salary
- Promotion Opportunities
- Vacation
- Pension
- Pay Increase

...thank you! :)
<3333
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 29 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:Your Age:

Rank the following in order of most important to YOU when applying for a job: (1 being the most important, 5 being the least important)
- Base Salary
- Vacation
- Pension
- Pay Increase

<3333
[right][snapback]177931[/snapback][/right]

1-Promotion Opportunities
2-Base Salary
3-Pension
4-Pay increase
5-Vacation

Hope that helped you.
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 29 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:If you guys could take just a few minutes to answer the following TWO questions, it would be MUCH appreciated. I am a first year college student at Sheridan in Human Resource and I am working on a final project. The project includes a survey, so I need your help by answering the following questions. Thank you in advance :)

Your Age:

- Base Salary
- Vacation
- Pension
- Pay Increase

<3333

-PROMOTION OPPERTUNITIES
-PAY INCREASE
-VACATION
-BASE SALARY
-PENSION

1 - Base Salary
2 - Promotion Opportunities
3 - Pay Increase
4 - Pension
5 - Vacation
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 29 2006, 08:03 PM Wrote:If you guys could take just a few minutes to answer the following TWO questions, it would be MUCH appreciated. I am a first year college student at Sheridan in Human Resource and I am working on a final project. The project includes a survey, so I need your help by answering the following questions. Thank you in advance :)

Your Age:

- Base Salary
- Vacation
- Pension
- Pay Increase

<3333

1 Base salary
2 Pension
3 Promotion opportunities
4 Pay increase
5 Vacation

And not on the list Benefits. Being Diabetic and having a daughter with a bone disorder (OI) this is also very important to me.
Your Age: 39

- Base Salary 1
- Promotion Opportunities 3
- Vacation 4
- Pension 2
- Pay Increase 5
Your Age: 24

1- Promotion Opportunities
2-Pension
3- Pay Increase
4- Vacation
5- Base Salary

Your Age:29

- Base Salary --> 2
- Promotion Opportunities --> 2
- Vacation --> 3
- Pension --> 4
- Pay Increase --> 2

Your Age: 21

- Base Salary 1
- Promotion Opportunities 2
- Vacation 4
- Pension 5
- Pay Increase 3

- Base Salary 1
- Promotion Opportunities 2
- Vacation 4
- Pension 5
- Pay Increase 3

It has been my experience that vacation and pay increases come automatically with promotion opportunities.

The decent base salary has to be there to make it worthwile. I put pension least of all, I consider it merely a supliment to my own good planning.

There isn't anything about "interesting work"? I wouldn't be in my job if it wasn't at the very least interesting and at at times downright adventuresome. I couldn't do a boring job for very long.

I'd almost be inclined to suggest combining promotion and pay increase into "opportunity for advancement" and make "interesting/challenging work" a new question if you want to keep the number of questions at 5.

If you want a wider audiance for your survey you can go to "survey monkey" for free:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/

It is also important for you to know that:

-I like holding hands and talking about my feelings
-I just don't think a woman can ever have too many shoes
-I just hate watching sports on TV, lets go shopping.

;)

1 - Base Salary
2 - Pay Increase
3 - Promotion Opportunities
4 - Vacation
5 - Pension

1 - Promotion Opportunities
2 - Base Salary
3 - Pay increase
4 - Pension
5 - Vacation
... edit
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 29 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:If you guys could take just a few minutes to answer the following TWO questions, it would be MUCH appreciated. I am a first year college student at Sheridan in Human Resource and I am working on a final project. The project includes a survey, so I need your help by answering the following questions. Thank you in advance :)

Your Age: 28

- Base Salary 1 Promotion Opportunities
- Promotion Opportunities 2 Pay Increase
- Vacation 3 Base Salary
- Pension 4 Vacation
- Pay Increase 5 Pension

...thank you! :) ------------>>>>> No Thank you!
<3333

SangriaRedZX5,Mar 29 2006, 08:03 PM Wrote:Your Age:39

- Base Salary -1
- Promotion Opportunities -3
- Vacation -5
- Pension -4
- Pay Increase -2
Your Age:21

- Base Salary --> 1
- Promotion Opportunities --> 2
- Vacation -->4
- Pension --> 5
- Pay Increase --> 3

Your Age:

- Base Salary
- Vacation
- Pension
- Pay Increase

<3333

1. Base Salary
2. Promotion Opportunities
3. Vacation
4. Pension
5. Pay increase
SangriaRedZX5,Mar 30 2006, 01:03 AM Wrote:Your Age:

- Base Salary
- Vacation
- Pension
- Pay Increase

<3333

1. Promotion Opportunities
2. Base Salary
3. Vacation
4. Pay Increase
5. Pension
Your Age: 26

- Base Salary-2
- Promotion Opportunities-1
- Vacation-4
- Pension-5
- Pay Increase-3
Your Age: 29

- Promotion Opportunities-1
- Base Salary-2
- Pension-3
- Vacation-4
- Pay Increase-5

Pages: 1 2