FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2009 Fc.net Bbq Show N Shine & Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The event will consist of a BBQ, Show N Shine and Cruise.
I'm waiting on DP to allow me to use the FC.net name and logo for the event.
Location is in Mississauga, major intersection Erin Mils PKWY and Britannia Rd West.
At Windwood Park

There will be a flyer posted up and sent out were ever we can send them to get the attendence we are hoping for.
Prizes for the show n shine are still in the works but will be worth coming.
They may be a fee to attend but if there is, it will be something like $5 and may include some food or a drink. In the works.
Car Modelz are an option I have been looking into. SLC Modelz

Let us know what date and rain date is good for you and what your thoughts and opinions are on the event. I personally was thinking Sept 12th or 19th

We need a good number of ppl to come out. None of this maybe stuff. We are trying to make a big event and a sucessful one at that too.

The 22nd is really the 29th sorry

Friday 14th, 2009 the poll will close and the event date will be set.
Sept 12 for me. Early sept I have a car show and Sept 19 is office party.
This is to detirmine how many ppl are interested and then I will post up a proper post in teh GTG Meeting section.
i put august 29th simply cuz i'd like to do it before school starts, but whenever works i guess if its a weekend.
I voted for the 19th because the 29th and the 11th are both lapping weekends at Mosport for me.
Voted 19th as well

22nd is a tuesday....?
Ya busy day at work trying to set this up and do everything at work while flirting with the female co-works kinda plays with you mind a little.
you can count me in.

:D :D
Hrm, only date that I know works ATM is the Sept 12 date, later in the month and it looks like I run smack into the two local Ford dealer shows :(

NefCanuck
Bump, need some more interest.
im in for any time, but ill go with the flow of september 12th
Sept 19, 09 I can swing by with the VW
I voted for the 12th as I do not have Jamie that weekend. But whenever works I guess.
i'll go with the flow here as well........Sept.12 or 19th works for me i guess
I'm going to chime in here !!!

I'm good for the 19th!!!
I voted for the 19th but I could probably make the 12th if needed.
September 12 is importfest so i vote against that day...19th would be best i think
hmm..none of them suits my schedule..
Dam you think you cold at least swing by.
The 19th seems to be winning.
The event will be posted on a couple other forums to just to get the word out and the numbers up. So there might be more than foci there
Yeah, I have Jamie on that weekend. Not sure if I will be able to make it or not. Time will tell.
Pages: 1 2