FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just When You Thought You'd Seen It All!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PIMPSTARS!!!!!!!!

The PimpStar is a huge leap forward in the evolution of the wheel. With the PimpStar's built-in full color LED lights, microprocessor and wireless modem, you can display virtually any image, including text, graphics, logos, and even digital photos!

[Image: pimpstar_scan2_2.jpg]

The included software allows you to create your own images and send them to each wheel individually or all wheels at the same time as you drive! You can even pre-load up to six images into each wheel and program them to change automatically at the time intervals you select. The wheels are environmentally sealed, so you don't have to worry about going to the car wash; and they are powered by the vehicle electrical system so there are no batteries to run out or change, ever.
[Image: pimpstar_scan_2.jpg]

[Image: 136.jpg]

A mere $12,500 US.

http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/produ...roducts_id/1687

Video:

http://customwheel.com/pimpstar.html
Didnt stevo post this last week?
Flofocus,Mar 27 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:Didnt stevo post this last week?
[right][snapback]177222[/snapback][/right]

possibly but who listens to steve?
I saw those at Autorama a while back. pictures dont give them jjustice, You have to see them in person.... damn!!! If it wasn't for the fact they are the price of my car, I'd buy-em....all joking aside, are they stret legal...lol
Tyte.

Jay...for the new civic?
2001 ZTS,Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 27 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:Didnt stevo post this last week?
[right][snapback]177222[/snapback][/right]

possibly but who listens to steve?
[right][snapback]177224[/snapback][/right]
True.
yeah, there was a company that sells just the light bars for your car.. used in F1 cars too.

there's also been similar things around for bikes as well...

[Image: 75b9c74f38b493ce5f29ad9b.medium.gif]
^^^oh man that's horrid^^^
Thats a whole new level of rice right there.
I give it 2 weeks until they are all over rap videos.

Regardless, its *kinda* cool.
I think its cool technology wise, but I owuldnt stick that on my car. Thats for sure.
it's good for telling the guy that just cut you off to F*CK OFF

I wonder who will be the first to buy these and then sell ad time when they drive around.
Just think of the money these guys are going to make selling this stuff to ricers... it may look rice, but hell, people will probably buy and others will get stinking rich.
nass,Mar 27 2006, 02:25 PM Wrote:it's good for telling the guy that just cut you off to F*CK OFF

I wonder who will be the first to buy these and then sell ad time when they drive around.
[right][snapback]177258[/snapback][/right]

they already have the ad hubcaps on cabs

personally, I would love to have the pacman on my bike.. pacman chasing a ghost down the street.. that's trippy.

in a geek sort of way
darkpuppet,Mar 27 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:
nass,Mar 27 2006, 02:25 PM Wrote:it's good for telling the guy that just cut you off to F*CK OFF

personally, I would love to have the pacman on my bike.. pacman chasing a ghost down the street.. that's trippy.

in a geek sort of way
[right][snapback]177276[/snapback][/right]

I'd rather see the Wile E. Cyote chasing the Road Runner.
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 27 2006, 03:40 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Mar 27 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:

in a geek sort of way
[right][snapback]177276[/snapback][/right]

I'd rather see the Wile E. Cyote chasing the Road Runner.
[right][snapback]177289[/snapback][/right]

Whatever happened to a hockey card and a clothes pin?

If that wasn't the coolest thing ever I don't know what is.
If I put those on my car, I'd have to kick my own ass :throwup: :lame: