FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Gt... Still Around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They must be... someone ordered one at a dealer right near my place! And what a sweet car. It gets the "special treatment" with the velvet rope and everything!

[Image: IMG_8172Medium.jpg]
When you put that in the showroom with a bunch of average fords, the GT better get the velvet rope treatment.
Thanks for reminding me. I bought my car at Mohawk. My salesman suggested I come by when it was in.
:lol: You wish... :P Good eye noticing the dealership. What gave it away? Esso's reflection across the street?
euro_zx5,Mar 26 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote::lol: You wish... :P Good eye noticing the dealership. What gave it away? Esso's reflection across the street?
[right][snapback]177111[/snapback][/right]
Lol -- I hadn't caught the second meaning.

I REALLY bought my car (FOCUS) at Mohawk. my salesman and a few of the other guys I know there have been watching the progress of me modding my ST. They told me a couple weeks ago that the GT was coming in. They said I should come by to check it out. :lol:
Ahh that's cool.
lmao, i know people who are going to Mohawk to go see it :P
Well maybe in my travels tomorrow i might just make a stop at mohawk ford.
Such a sweet car. I'm trading in the focus..lol j/k. :)
that's an expenisve way to get people to come into there dealership

whatever works
eastway in St,Thomas is a svt dealer and they have one for sale
schade,Mar 27 2006, 12:21 AM Wrote:that's an expenisve way to get people to come into there dealership

whatever works
[right][snapback]177141[/snapback][/right]
How is that expensive to the dealership?

A CUSTOMER bought the car for $180G , offered to leave it on display for a week or two (he wouldn't want to drive it in this crap anyways). It costs the dealership nothing, except maybe some gratis routine service (oil changes).
a future collector's item for sure!
Awesome, and nice colour combination too...I knew that was Mohawk Ford as soon as I looked at the picture. Been there a few times when my parents had their contour being serviced, as this is where they bought it.

Ya, collectors car for sure, as well as the Shelby Mustangs will be too...last SVT vehicle to be made...
Drivesthebeast,Mar 27 2006, 09:11 AM Wrote:Ya, collectors car for sure, as well as the Shelby Mustangs will be too...last SVT vehicle to be made...
[right][snapback]177187[/snapback][/right]

Quit reminding me :(

Winnipeg got a couple GT's in last week, went down and had a look at a red one with white stripes. Damn, what a car.