FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Scn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone go to the show yesterday if so any pics

or any info on new cars

I went was interesting. Newest things this year everyone and anyone has a 30 + LCD mounted somewhere in the car. Either on the trunk or 42" in the truck , or 30 + molded into the dash. sometimes even two oh and with an xbox 360 ofcourse.

Pretty cool ion mquires(sp) car lambo front doors, and crazy rear doors that go up, speakers in the head light locations etc. Not one focus though. and an Evo 8 :D

Oh and the best rice mod ever, intercooler mounted with no piping.
Blackzx3,Mar 26 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:Oh and the best rice mod ever, intercooler mounted with no piping.
[right][snapback]177033[/snapback][/right]

Was that on a orange 323 by chance?
hardk0re,Mar 26 2006, 01:49 PM Wrote:
Blackzx3,Mar 26 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:Oh and the best rice mod ever, intercooler mounted with no piping.

Was that on a orange 323 by chance?
[right][snapback]177046[/snapback][/right]

No didn't see that one was on a white cavalier
i worked it... we had a booth there...

lots of NICE cars...good show overall

i was dissapointed not one focus though...

that car with an intercooler and no piping was a sunfire i think....i remember because it also had no headlights!
Blackzx3,Mar 26 2006, 10:44 AM Wrote:Oh and the best rice mod ever, intercooler mounted with no piping.

Thats awful. Did he atleast have a turbo bolted on? Or was it just an intercooler with nothing else?
Focused,Mar 26 2006, 09:22 PM Wrote:i worked it... we had a booth there...

lots of NICE cars...good show overall

i was dissapointed not one focus though...

that car with an intercooler and no piping was a sunfire i think....i remember because it also had no headlights!
[right][snapback]177099[/snapback][/right]

Yeah thats the one HAHA, if I would have known you were there would have come to say hi. I was hanging out at the jrp booth for a while talking to them about there new turbo kit on the yellow lancer.
yea we were 2 booths over from JRP

i was there from 6-close

did you notice the viper in the JRP booth? you shoulda hear it start up and drive out...

that was the best part of the show....being able to see some of the cars drive out.....music to my ears for some of them mmmmmm
being able to hear all the cars drive out is usually the best part of the show

i always get to hear that at performance world when we are there to remove our race car ... nothing like a 2000hp drag car leaving a building
hey that sunfire that focused mentioned not only did it have no intercooler piping or headlights IT DIDN'T HAVE A MOTOR OR A DASH
ZX3_2NV,Mar 31 2006, 10:49 PM Wrote:hey that sunfire that focused mentioned not only did it have no intercooler piping or headlights IT DIDN'T HAVE A MOTOR OR A DASH
[right][snapback]178362[/snapback][/right]

ROFL they brought a rolling chasis stock sunfire to the show LOL