FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Offset On The Focus? (now With Pics!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looking to buy new wheels..... but with thses work?

17x8 ET 35
17x9 ET 30

any suggestions as far as what size tires to run?

Also i will be buying coilovers in order to run these wheels :D
Gord thats what my size and offset is...yes it will work but you need to stretch the rears
or it wont look good and a possibility of getting a ticket. Tire thread needs to be under the fenders. My tires are 215/40/17 Falken 452's
Tiketz,Apr 7 2010, 09:34 PM Wrote:Gord thats what my size and offset is...yes it will work but you need to stretch the rears 
or it wont look good and a possibility of getting a ticket. Tire thread needs to be under the fenders. My tires are 215/40/17 Falken 452's
[right][snapback]304757[/snapback][/right]

What are you running for suspension?
not to thredjack but.

follow me here.

my EAPs are 7in wide so thats 3.5in on each side of the center line of the rim. offset is taken from the center line. so on a EAP is 3.5in minus the 49mm(1.92in)offset and thats 1.58in of wheel that sticks out from the hub.

on the 17-9 with a 30mm offset there 4.5in on each side of the center line. minus the 30mm(1.18) offset thay have 3.32in that stick out from the hub.

and tikez u say ur running this with stretched tires.

so ur back wheels stick out 1.74in over stock.

i should have no problem running 20mm spacers with out fender roiling and no stretched tires.

if im even close on my understanding off offset?
[/quote]

What are you running for suspension?
[right][snapback]304768[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Eibach coilovers

I got some pics of your beast Tony
[Image: 100_0769.jpg]
[Image: 100_0676.jpg]
[Image: 100_0677.jpg]
[Image: 100_0674.jpg]
Thanx i was looking for pics of Tony's car :D

I scored a set of Keskin KT4

now i just have to save up for coilovers and rubber lol
Thumbs up on the Keskin wheels, I love there line up.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 12 2010, 10:22 AM Wrote:Thumbs up on the Keskin wheels, I love there line up.
[right][snapback]304973[/snapback][/right]

Thanx

i've been trying to find something with a bit of a lip and stumbled on these.....

[Image: BV-oRVQB2kKGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBKVOvc.jpg]

There's going to be alot more lip than i expected LOL

I just hope they will look ok with the rest of the car :unsure:
Yup Ive seen them before nice purchase.
Woohoo they came in today!!

[Image: 001-2.jpg]

[Image: 003-2.jpg]

[Image: 002-1.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 006-1.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]

[Image: 007.jpg]

[Image: 008.jpg]

[Image: 009.jpg]

[Image: 011-2.jpg]

[Image: 010-2.jpg]

These by far have to be the nicest quality wheel i have seen, right down to the center caps.
Nice... so Gord when you want to put them on my car lol
Tiketz,Apr 20 2010, 05:06 PM Wrote:Nice... so Gord when you want to put them on my car lol
[right][snapback]305527[/snapback][/right]

thanx man

LOL not a chance

now i just have to get rubber and coilovers
Tiketz,Apr 20 2010, 04:06 PM Wrote:Nice... so Gord when you want to put them on my car lol

Tony, your car would look much meaner/better if you go even lower in height (coilovers) with those stretch tires. Flush look would really suit it.
Less finger gap = good.

Gord loving the rims buddy. Good choice.
Gonna be pimp when installed. Nice score.
Awesome choice. Always loved the Keskins...
Those are HOT!!!
NikiterZTS,Apr 20 2010, 04:30 PM Wrote:
Tiketz,Apr 20 2010, 04:06 PM Wrote:Nice... so Gord when you want to put them on my car lol

Tony, your car would look much meaner/better if you go even lower in height (coilovers) with those stretch tires. Flush look would really suit it.
Less finger gap = good.

Gord loving the rims buddy. Good choice.
[right][snapback]305531[/snapback][/right]

My car is actually lower now than in the pic....My camber will be off if I go lower, don't want to be buying tires every few months and I also drive my car many places for work...I don't want to be repairing oil pans and side skirts either. My car just makes it in underground parking lots now.
you got these on yet gord? really interested to see what they're gonna look like
[Image: 001-3.jpg]

MY D2 coilovers, Wicked Tuning rear adj camber arms, and JDM yo tuner lugs
(07-12-2010, 05:46 PM)smith21 Wrote: [ -> ]you got these on yet gord? really interested to see what they're gonna look like

Hopefully by the end of the week..... i finally have some time off from my 6 day work weeks

And i'm still undecided if i need front camber plates or not Huh
Pages: 1 2