FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Look What Fedex Sent Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I shipped 2 packages out about a week ago. One was for my Xcal2 which was RMA'd. That package went to FLA. The other was to a buddy of mine out in PEI. I shipped these out from a Kinko's/Fedex location ( first mistake ) The counter girl there was as useless as tits on a mule. First off I wanted to ship this the cheapest way possible via ground. This location only has AIR which she never told me and on top of that she checked off INTL priority for both! I don't normally ship stuff so I am clueless when filling out the paperwork. Both my waybills were messed up to the point where the Fedex depot had to call me to clear things up. She put the FLA package tracking number on the package going to PEI and vice versa. That night I checked the tracking numbers online and the FLA one was already shipped received and signed for, I knew something was wrong! So I call Fedex state my case I get a complaint file created and someone is supposed to call me. Days pass nothing happens, I call back and the girl helped out alot sheput through the request for a FULL refund for everything which is not something I wanted anyways. I came home last night andfound a Fedex package with my name on it I opened it up and check it out.

CLIFF NOTES:

1. ship 2 packages out from kinkos
2. Way bills messed up and delivery costs more than I expected
3. I call fedex complain, case file opened up
4. .....
5. Package shipped to me
6. Profit

[Image: IMG_6974.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6975.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6977.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6978.jpg]

it's nice to see a company owning up to a mistake they didn't even make. But to be honest I think they only did this because I called from work and they have a big contract with them :) abuse the system I guess
You should smudge out your particulars on that pic, Tony ;)

Yeah, it's nice when a business comes to the pump when they mess up.
It would be great if they all did it.
That is quite a pleasant surprise.. for once FedEx does something other than trying to screw you around. But knowing FedEx you'll end up getting a bill in a few days for brokerage fees on the gift basket ;)

And yeah, you should probably blur out your phone number, address, etc. You never know what creepy internet people will do :P
Sweet! It is great to see a company backing up their mistakes, for sure.
Thats the gift basket I shipped by FedEx to my mother at Christmas and she never got. FedEx said they lost it and because I didn't have insurance they couldn't do anything about it. Bastards!!!!!! :angry:

Only joking. :lol: Good to see that there customer service is top notch. Not many companies do that these days. Its nice to see that someone is paying attension to complaints that they recieve. I wonder how many gift baskets get sent out on a daily bassis?
I was going to blur everything out but why bother it's the work number and as for my address, come pay me a visit, just bring girls and booze :) . Yeah I was really shocked to see this but I am holding them to their word about giving me back some credit. All I ever expected was to figure out how much it would cost to do ground from here to there for both packages and refund me the difference, but she told me I'll get a full refund so I didn't say anything. Like I said if I did not call from workI don't think I would get this special treatment :ph34r:

LMAO! That's awesome. Congrats1
now thats smart business. I do all my shipping through FEDEX. Been very good to me. CONGRATS!
Its nice to see that customer service still exists at some companys.