FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, what's up all, I'm a new member here....was browsing focus fanatics and this name came up, thought I'd check it out...

My name is Russ, and I'm fron St. Thomas, just south of London (you know, between Windsor and T.O)

anyway, I've got an-almost stock 2001 ZTS that I've had for a whopping 5-6 weeks now, I got it so I could take my truck (a 4x4 Bronco) off the road to replace the tranny, swap axles, do some body work, beef it up more, etc...

my only mods do date are cosmetic, to set it apart from every other stock focus around. It's got blacked out side marker lenses, blacked out tailights, a blacked out 3rd brake light, I've de-badged it, and it's got a cobra 40 channel CB (from my truck) and a magnetic mount antenna. It's a great little car, quite peppy and fun to drive, I can't wait till it's a little nicer out to work in the driveway and to some more involved mods to it, and take to the the track...

:hi:
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
Welcome to the site. You will find plenty of info here. Lots of friendly advice and the odd argument. LOL. But generaly this is the site I come to for advice or just showing off what I have done.
Welcome,Welcome,Welcome.....Hope you enjoy your stay with us
[Image: P.jpg]
Shalom.
!emocleW

:)
Sounds like ours, but we haven't debadged it and I haven't touched the 3rd brake light :)

Welcome!
welcome!!!
must be nice to have a track next door!! i plan to hit sparta a few times this year.
Welcome, always nice to see new members on the board (It gives people something else ta shoot at other than me :rofl:)

Seriously though, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay

NefCanuck
Welcome.
welcome to the site man.