FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Turbo Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Burnout vids coming right???
ANTHONYD,Mar 21 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:Burnout vids coming right???
[right][snapback]176156[/snapback][/right]

Not if he puts the turbo in 1st before the tranny work!! That would be a video of a lot of BAD noises.

Eric, do the tranny 1st man!!!
I'm looking at the Precision kit my self, it doesn't come with a BOV but I can put one on. GT28R (disco potato) make good low end torque. With T-body, cam gears, 10psi and 91octane tune the thing gets around 217whp and 247lb-ft! All that torque around 3,000rpm! The kit in the focus fanatic issue didn't have a 65mm t-body, or cam gears, and was tuned with crapy 87octane (retarding timing sucks) 203whp and 236lb-ft. I think the max boost is around 16psi but that's good enough because there's no lag!

Don't forget to post the dyno numbers you get out of the roush kit, I like that kit too. The intake would match perfectly with a FC ram air hood B)
Flofocus,Mar 21 2006, 12:33 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 21 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:Burnout vids coming right???
[right][snapback]176156[/snapback][/right]

Not if he puts the turbo in 1st before the tranny work!! That would be a video of a lot of BAD noises.

Eric, do the tranny 1st man!!!
[right][snapback]176160[/snapback][/right]

The tranny is getting cared of. I got my clutch today...So, that's going to be installed at the same time.
Looks like a nice kit but im not to impressed with Roush written on the intercooler kinda like Greddy for a honda
Pages: 1 2