FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drift Mania, 1 Free Ticket Available.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody from here attending this event. I got a couple tickets and was going to head over with the wife. Not sure which day yet but if someone else was going we could probably meet up.

Its too hot for the wife to bring the little one so as the title says I have 1 extra ticket. Anyone care to join me?

[Image: rd4imagebig.jpg]
Anybody going today? I may be flying solo as it is too hot for the baby in the sun. I have 1 extra ticket. Free of Charge.
Sry Kev, I would but I have to polish a car.
No problem Johnny. Wanna do mine too? LOL Free of charge.
if i didn't go to the track day today, i'd totaly be your date
:lol:
So I went and was completely disappointed. Sh!tty layout, location, show cars, seating areas, and it was hot as Fack. Nothing much to look at, very few vendors, and a lot of waiting around for on track activities. I say I was their for just over an hour and left. I am glad I didn`t have to pay to get in. I would have wanted my money back.

All this and the company I work for is the title sponsor. I will be having a conversation with marketing with regard to the lack of a Castrol booth. What a waste. :(
I heard the racin was atleast half decent with a few crashes.