FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Post Your Irish Joke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figure we need a little bit of humour today and what better reason that the celebration of the patron St. of Ireland.

Did you hear about the new Irish lass who started working in the summer section of the department store?

Her name is Patty....

Patty O'Furniture :lol:

Next?

NefCanuck
[Image: 18306108_ede902feea.jpg]
This is just a joke everyon (no disrespect meant to anyone)

Q:What do you call a French Man? :huh:
A:A Frog :lol:

Q:What do you call a English Man(British)? :huh:
A:A limmy :lol:

Q:What do you call a oriental person? :huh:
A:A chink :lol:

Q:What do you call an Irish Man :huh:
A:A waste of skin :lol:

remember that I am originally from Norris Arm NFLD. so if you feel like you have to throw one back at me I am all ears. :)
Q: What's 2 miles long and has ass holes at both ends?

A: St. Patricks Day parade
Okay, had to add this quickie (Those in the GTA who get the Toronto Sun have alrady seen this one, my apologies)

Q: What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake?

A: One less drunk! :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 17 2006, 06:25 PM Wrote:Okay, had to add this quickie (Those in the GTA who get the Toronto Sun have alrady seen this one, my apologies)

Q: What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake?

A: One less drunk! :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]175552[/snapback][/right]

you don't know how true this statement is.. I've been invited to irish wakes and it's usually, "I'm just at my aunt's funeral, we'll be at Vivo's at about 6 for the wake.." "what' you rented out a bar for a wake?" "so you coming?" "I don't know the family!!" "doesn't matter, you comin'? there'll be single chicks" "alright..see you in 15!"

ANYHOO...

Q: why did God invent beer?
A: so the Irish wouldn't rule the world.
hey, hey, hey. I am half Irish. The drinkin half.

Your all on ignore.