FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday 08/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Its time for me to post up Focus Canada’s next Masiv Monday meet. It will be held in the usual location behind the Tim Horton’s next to the Business Depot at Dixie and Aimco Blvd. The meet will be on Monday August 17th starting at 6:30 or 7pm and lasting as long as people are there. Our representation has been exceptional this year and we should try and keep these numbers up. Please feel free to post below if you are planning to attend.

Map Of Location

Attending

1) Scorcher000
2) Spinal
3)
4)
5)

Maybe Attending

1) NefCanuck
2) Focus Man, Focus. (depending on the time I finish with work)
3)
4)
I'm a maybe, depending on how late the condo board meeting goes that night <_<

NefCanuck
Ya read my mind once again.
As it turns out I may not be there for this meet. I forgot that my department is going for a boat cruise around Center Island and dinner at the Toronto Yacht Club that evening. This will have to go on without me. Sorry boys.
ill be there, john knows why :lol:
Lol

01SE-ferferp

Hello Gang

I've missed a couple of meets and looks like I will skip this next one, summer has being busy with family, work and even car related events or issues but eventually I will show up hopefully a meet after this next meet. The reason of why I will not be showing up to the next meet is because my "sleeper" is stalled as I'm upgrading the rear Sh@##$$ drum brakes to SVT brakes, short throw shifter and boost gauge. Have fun next Monday

Cheers

The 'Sleeper golden SE"
01SE-ferferp,Aug 14 2009, 09: Wrote:Hello Gang

I've missed a couple of meets and looks like I will skip this next one, summer has being busy with family, work and even car related events or issues but eventually I will show up hopefully a meet after this next meet. The reason of why I will not be showing up to the next meet is because my "sleeper" is stalled as I'm upgrading the rear Sh@##$$ drum brakes to SVT brakes, short throw shifter and boost gauge. Have fun next Monday

Cheers

The 'Sleeper golden SE"
[right][snapback]292715[/snapback][/right]

Wow man, sounds as if things are coming along with the sleeper. Can't wait to see it once your install is complete. Hopefully see you in a couple weeks.
Tonight is the night for those of you who are going. I am not going to be there as I said earlier. But be sure to take pic's and post them up here. I wanna see what I missed.

Have fun guys.
ALright I'll fill in as I've doen before and I got a new person while I was at the Show on Sat. We will discuss a trip to DQ if possible.
Any idea when you would leaving to head to DQ?

As I dunno how long this meeting might go tonight, I need to have an idea if it's even worth it for me to head out afterwards.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 17 2009, 12:25 PM Wrote:Any idea when you would leaving to head to DQ?

As I dunno how long this meeting might go tonight, I need to have an idea if it's even worth it for me to head out afterwards.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]292813[/snapback][/right]

We'll go about 8:30 ish or 9
Call or txt me to find out ok 416 843 3118 and yes I'm brave giving my number out.
man you guys suck only me and john showed up - tony came later with a friend however. and to top it all off the mazda guys decided to have a meet they had around 10+ cars lol

-RJ3-

Spinal,Aug 17 2009, 10:42 PM Wrote:man you guys suck only me and john showed up - tony came later with a friend however. and to top it all off the mazda guys decided to have a meet they had around 10+ cars lol
[right][snapback]292856[/snapback][/right]
Great to see you two again.. Thanks for the invite, for sure I will enter the show and shine.

Its not always numbers anyways... Glad we all mingled. If you dont mind, I put SimplyTire as my signature... will have a logo soon.
Spinal,Aug 17 2009, 09:42 PM Wrote:man you guys suck only me and john showed up - tony came later with a friend however. and to top it all off the mazda guys decided to have a meet they had around 10+ cars lol
[right][snapback]292856[/snapback][/right]

By the time I got out of my meeting it was 8:30pm and I needed a :beer:

NefCanuck
There was a lack of support but it was fun still. The Mazda guys and one cute girl showed up for them. Me, Mike, Tony and 3 of his friends showed too. Sry we stick around long Tony but we were heading to DQ just as you showed up. All in all it was a good time to get away from things for an hour or 2.
Glad to see at least someone showed up. I was busy sailing around the Toronto Harbourfront in a Private Yacht. I will post some of the pic's in a new thread once I load them up on my work computer. I will be out next time for sure.
Cool I got an invite to do something like that too but still deciding on going.
hey guys, sorry about the last couple of meets - last couple of weeks before the semester finishes for college we just got owned with a few projects. I got a final exam today and one on friday. I'll be there for the next meet in two weeks.