FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some People Are Crazy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would you want to fight a guy after he did this???

:blink:

WOW
I wouldn't be scared. Now if he did that to a windshield, different story. :ph34r:
FociPhil,Mar 16 2006, 02:58 PM Wrote:would you want to fight a guy after he did this???

WOW
[right][snapback]175230[/snapback][/right]

yeah, i'd still fight him.. .he's obviously not a very intellectual fighter.. he's just a wailer... the easiest to deal with.
The guy that broke to window was dumb has hell of showing off like that! And he was the getting his ass kick after that little show I bet.
focusonthis_88,Mar 16 2006, 08:36 PM Wrote:The guy that broke to window was dumb has hell of showing off like that!  And he was the getting his ass kick after that little show I bet.
[right][snapback]175236[/snapback][/right]

nope he was actually doing the ass kicking after wards.

hahaha your a bunch of liars!!!
Damn... what a fool.
Kick em in the balls and watch them fall.
Flofocus,Mar 16 2006, 04:51 PM Wrote:Kick em in the balls and watch them fall.
[right][snapback]175243[/snapback][/right]

Little harsh Nate?
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 16 2006, 06:12 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 16 2006, 04:51 PM Wrote:Kick em in the balls and watch them fall.
[right][snapback]175243[/snapback][/right]

Little harsh Nate?
[right][snapback]175256[/snapback][/right]

when your my size, you do whatever you can to win. Both those guys would have min 60 punds on me....minimum.....kick to the balls would be my 1st move, if they get up...Im running yo!!! :lol:
^^^ amen brother, amen!
FociPhil,Mar 16 2006, 02:58 PM Wrote:would you want to fight a guy after he did this???

[right][snapback]175230[/snapback][/right]

Sure, he's blinded by glass after that caveman maneuver and I take my cane and introduce it to the brain between his legs! :rofl: ( 'cause that's all he's thinking with pulling a boneheaded stunt like that <_< )

NefCanuck
fighting the guy, probably not, that would make me pee my pants.......lol
you know what would of been funnier?....if the glass didn't break, instead knocking himself out....BWHAHHHAHHAHH...now that would of been HILARIOUS
Slimsride,Mar 17 2006, 01:18 AM Wrote:you know what would of been funnier?....if the glass didn't break, instead knocking himself out....BWHAHHHAHHAHH...now that would of been HILARIOUS
[right][snapback]175341[/snapback][/right]

Had he done that stunt on the front windshield then yep, he'd probably have stood a good chance of doing that, thanks to the lamination of the glass to prevent shattering.

NefCanuck
laidman,Mar 17 2006, 03:37 AM Wrote:fighting the guy, probably not, that would make me pee my pants.......lol
[right][snapback]175317[/snapback][/right]

now there is a nam thats honest...the rest of you are full of s***!
Bah... that's pussy glass. I'd just thank him for starting the workover himself and finish the job.

And yes, I've punched glass before. Harder s*** than that, too.
:rolleyes:

id like to see any of you put your head through that, then fight a guy...AND beat him too.
FociPhil,Mar 17 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote::rolleyes:

id like to see any of you put your head through that, then fight a guy...AND beat him too.
[right][snapback]175527[/snapback][/right]

Can i wear a helmet?
hmmmmmm, okay.

But you have to spin in a circle 20 times before. That should make things interesting.