FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Too Damn Funny, And More Than A Little True
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02ztsian

Number 64 was sooooo true!
I got about 6 out of the 64...

I think having a grain elevator in your backyard is groovy, I know the ingredients to poutine, I get annoyed when yanks say "ruff" instead of "roof", and I know the french words found on most food packaging.

that's it, that's all.. the rest don't make much sense.

I know of another roadside attraction, but after working at the bars, and seeing them once in concert, I know that paying money to see the Hip is, well, a waste of money.
That was pretty good.

And unfortunately 64 was true.
02ztsian,Mar 16 2006, 11:06 AM Wrote:Number 64 was sooooo true!
[right][snapback]175171[/snapback][/right]

Nah... it was false!

61 is true! 50 is true... most people should substitute beer for water in some recipes! 47, true. 42... I have done that before :lol: . 13 I have seen and mentioned those commercials before.

And yes, I did read the list backwards after reading the last one (61) because that motivated me, lmao.
its all about 13

You have memorized the Heritage Foundation's Heritage Moments, including your favourites, "Burnt Toast!", "You know I canna read a word...", "One day we have tar paper roof!" and "Kanata".

and 42

You are excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada. You make a mental note to talk about it at work the next day.
So true!!! :P
57 Biatches. Littliest hobo showed kicked some ass
I don't think i'm canadian :(
I can sign the ''O Canada'' in french and actually understand every word ( I'm french duh!)

I do beleive that a beer under 6% alcohol is for sissies

Poutine dosen't have any secrets to me.

And on a personnal note,I do also beleive that we grow the best weed this world has to offer.