FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: User Name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you all know i'm fairly new around here and I was wondering what and where I have to go to change my user name from the one I have currently to my new one? Some insitght would be greatly apprchiated. :D
talk to the man....aka darkpuppet
Mike Harrington,Mar 14 2006, 10:18 AM Wrote:As you all know i'm fairly new around here and I was wondering what and where I have to go to change my user name from the one I have currently to my new one? Some insitght would be greatly apprchiated. :D
[right][snapback]174801[/snapback][/right]

PM me a name you want it switched to and I'll change it.
DAMB!! that was fast.... thanks again for your help darkpuppet. how much knowledge to you have in PC's?
Darkpuppet can FSCK my hard drive anytime, he is just that damn good
what was your old username Pigeon1?
paolo,Mar 14 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:what was your old username Pigeon1?
[right][snapback]174858[/snapback][/right]

Mike Harrington
PIGEON1,Mar 14 2006, 01:03 PM Wrote:DAMB!! that was fast.... thanks again for your help darkpuppet. how much knowledge to you have in PC's?
[right][snapback]174818[/snapback][/right]

no problem... feel free to thank AnthonyD as he pointed out this post to me so I could address it quickly.

As far as knowledge in PCs.. I know my way around enough ;)
I was just wondering because I work on electronics as my career but I'm specializing in RADAR systems right now.
PIGEON1,Mar 15 2006, 08:58 AM Wrote:I was just wondering because I work on electronics as my career but I'm specializing in RADAR systems right now.
[right][snapback]174898[/snapback][/right]

PC's to enterprise applications - most definitely, Radar is a bit out of my jurisdiction.

cool stuff tho... always love the electronics stuff.
[Image: Radar1.jpg]
Not Guite....I'm not a radio operator that can hear everything...But I am rather a RADAR tech that can hear alot. The guys in my shop call me "RADAR" as a nick name because if they say anything within 50ft of me I hear it and they hate it because they can't mutter something when they are pissed at me for whatever.