FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Use Steroids!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That show was on about a month ago, damn!!! Thats all I can say. If it is ever on again watch it. That show opens your eyes to the whole thing, and how bad it is for you, and how it will eventually kill ya..
I was waiting for those puss pockets you explode or something.... NASTY
thats is just gross. no one should look like that.
Wow... after seeing that, I'll make double sure to never doubt myself again. That's so sad it's pathetic.
...Self concious about the scar...lol
'roids are gay
yeah I saw that two weeks ago when it was on TLC, it was right after the wolf faced people of mexico, and the girl without a face. rather interesting night as I recall.
'roids make your pee pee small....
Slimsride,Mar 13 2006, 03:46 PM Wrote:'roids make your pee pee small....
[right][snapback]174724[/snapback][/right]

actually, that's just an urban myth.

Steroids cause your pee-pee to grow...it's a muscle, so it gets equal treatment. however, the imbalance of hormones can lead to shrinkage of the testitcles, hairloss, acne, and breast development... If you're a female, steroids will also lower your voice, also cause hairloss, and results in the clitoris growing in size (often into a fallus).

Also, because 'roids affects your entire body, all of your internal organs grow as well. This leads to 'roid gut... hence why steroid users tend to have ripped abs, but sticks out like a belly, the stomach, intestines and other internal organs have grown.

Another symptom of 'roid use are chronic tendon and ligament injuries. Problem with using 'roids is that muscle development exceeds ligament and tendon growth.

Steroids are just insane what they do to your body... and it's not something you can just undo either.
darkpuppet,Mar 13 2006, 03:18 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Mar 13 2006, 03:46 PM Wrote:'roids make your pee pee small....
[right][snapback]174724[/snapback][/right]

actually, that's just an urban myth.

Steroids cause your pee-pee to grow...it's a muscle, so it gets equal treatment. however, the imbalance of hormones can lead to shrinkage of the testitcles, hairloss, acne, and breast development... If you're a female, steroids will also lower your voice, also cause hairloss, and results in the clitoris growing in size (often into a fallus).Also, because 'roids affects your entire body, all of your internal organs grow as well. This leads to 'roid gut... hence why steroid users tend to have ripped abs, but sticks out like a belly, the stomach, intestines and other internal organs have grown.

Another symptom of 'roid use are chronic tendon and ligament injuries. Problem with using 'roids is that muscle development exceeds ligament and tendon growth.

Steroids are just insane what they do to your body... and it's not something you can just undo either.
[right][snapback]174730[/snapback][/right]

:throwup: FAWKING GROSS.....makes it like a MAN-GINA....:throwup:
Slimsride,Mar 13 2006, 06:50 PM Wrote::throwup:  FAWKING GROSS.....makes it like a MAN-GINA....:throwup:
[right][snapback]174734[/snapback][/right]

Hey look what I found.

Flashback to the 90's!

:lol:
That guy was stupid for doing that...and he find out too late. And it's really gross!!!
Greg Valentino is an idiot... hes NOT a typical steroid user and what f***ed up his arms ARENT steroids. Its a product call synthol... its an oil people put into their muscles to shape them. You guys can look it up if you want to.
lol oscar
tdot-zx3,Mar 13 2006, 10: Wrote:Greg Valentino is an idiot... hes NOT a typical steroid user and what f***ed up his arms ARENT steroids. Its a product call synthol... its an oil people put into their muscles to shape them. You guys can look it up if you want to.
[right][snapback]174771[/snapback][/right]

yeah, I heard about that...

I don't see how he could do it without synthol, but he says he never did. He sells it, never uses it. riiiiiight

he's also one of the most hated men in body building..
i have no idea how that guy thought he looked good. They look like they were attached by plastic surgery or something. Im one of the few that think that those guys that are all muscle, looks good...example, some people think its degusting.
[Image: Flex_Wheeler_023.jpg]

but that guy in the TLC clip is just a mutant.
^^ That's huge overkill. What does that accomplish?

Furthermore, what does he look like in 10 years?
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 14 2006, 03:52 PM Wrote:^^ That's huge overkill. What does that accomplish?

Furthermore, what does he look like in 10 years?
[right][snapback]174807[/snapback][/right]

Say that to his face :lol:

Well he would look like everyone else, old and wrinkled...but bigger, much bigger. You can lose muscle mass liek you can lose fat.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 14 2006, 11:52 AM Wrote:Furthermore, what does he look like in 10 years?
[right][snapback]174807[/snapback][/right]

Photochop???? anyone????
Pages: 1 2