FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Seatbelts Apparently They Really Do Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW definitly not what I expected
pretty fucking intense

buckle up
Yeah, I always tell the mother-in-law to belt-up!! lol

Seriously tho, it's not worth it, even for a minute...clunk-click every trip!
um...wow....gets the point across don't it

well done too...
I always buckle up, and emphasize it with my friends... now after this video, i'll be sure to MAKE them buckle up, or get out.
show that to the people that say its my life......never think that would happen but I guess it makes allot of sense.

Yah turns out it's more than just their life. They put yours at risk too. I always thought meh watever if my brother doesn't want a seatbelt it's his own damn ticket. Now tho he ain't going in my car without it.
Phantom,Mar 11 2006, 02:32 AM Wrote:Yah turns out it's more than just their life. They put yours at risk too. I always thought meh watever if my brother doesn't want a seatbelt it's his own damn ticket. Now tho he ain't going in my car without it.
[right][snapback]174501[/snapback][/right]

I always knew this was the case, that you can hurt others while unbuckled... but seeing it this visual makes me think of the situation in a whole different way! It really is an effective ad that should have a variation safe enough for tv (so it won't scare younger kid's too much).
That's pretty intense.

My way to teach people to buckle up if they refuse to do so, is to introduce them to some g-forces. They learn after that. But most of the time, they listen regardless. I'm glad.
05-BLACK-ZX5,Mar 11 2006 Wrote:That's pretty intense.

My way to teach people to buckle up if they refuse to do so, is to introduce them to some g-forces.  They learn after that.  But most of the time, they listen regardless.  I'm glad.
[right][snapback]174523[/snapback][/right]

When I'm driving its:

"Buckle up or I'll kill us all!"
ok can some one explain this to me?
what did the cop at the end say?

there was one guy NOT wearing the seatbelt, but 3 die, so what happened to the guy that didnt wear his belt?

sorry just going blank at the moment
mo_focus,Mar 11 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:ok  can some one explain this to me?

there was one guy NOT wearing the seatbelt, but 3 die, so what happened to the guy that didnt wear his belt?

[right][snapback]174530[/snapback][/right]
The point was Mr. No Seatbelt Guy (MNSBG) pinballed around the car killing everyone, including himslf, except the GF, who he gave the brain damage to.

During the accident:

MNSBG flies forward, whacks the passenger into the passenger side window. Then the car is rear-ended, MNSB flies back towards the GF. On his way between the seats he whacks the driver (it looks to be with his arm or hip), killing him. Then he headbutts the GF, bounces, smashes on the sidewindow (MNSBG is killed), then cocobutts the GF again.

The cop at the end says it was MNSBG caused all the damage.
Wow, i figured the guy without the seatbelt would maybe get thrown from the car. I didn't expect that. I think thats a video that should be shown to every new driver.
habmann,Mar 11 2006, 06:40 PM Wrote:Wow, i figured the guy without the seatbelt would maybe get thrown from the car. I didn't expect that. I think thats a video that should be shown to every new driver.
[right][snapback]174536[/snapback][/right]
I agree. By this day and age kids are watching R rated films at 13 anyways. Hell I saw candyman, IT. all the good horrors when I was young.
OAC_Sparky,Mar 12 2006, 12:27 AM Wrote:
mo_focus,Mar 11 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:ok  can some one explain this to me?

[right][snapback]174530[/snapback][/right]
The point was Mr. No Seatbelt Guy (MNSBG) pinballed around the car killing everyone, including himslf, except the GF, who he gave the brain damage to.

During the accident:

MNSBG flies forward, whacks the passenger into the passenger side window. Then the car is rear-ended, MNSB flies back towards the GF. On his way between the seats he whacks the driver (it looks to be with his arm or hip), killing him. Then he headbutts the GF, bounces, smashes on the sidewindow (MNSBG is killed), then cocobutts the GF again.

The cop at the end says it was MNSBG caused all the damage.
[right][snapback]174534[/snapback][/right]

Got it. Holly crap.

Thanks Sparky
Holy crap! That was intense!!! Makes you think twice.
Yeah, the only problem is that the ad scenario looks as credible as a Steven Segal movie. The way they get killed, lol.
"If your stupid friend ain't buckling up, then wear an helmet."

The ad does the job, but in a funny way. Anyways, my passengers are always buckled up. My car, my rules.