FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anybody Like Rap Music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just tryin to help a freind get started with his website. http://www.mcarena.com It's a website to go freestyle, post your own music, and battle. In fact, there's a pretty intense battle going on right now. He's just gettin started and needs a few more members. So if you're into that kinda stuff, go check it out. If you do go, be sure to check out the forum. Thats where all the action is.
Quote:Anybody Like Rap Music?

no
dabigmandan,Mar 10 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:Thats where all the action is.
[right][snapback]174369[/snapback][/right]

Will there be hoes? ;)

Other than that, I don't like rap music that much.

Zeppelin Rules!!! :headbang:
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 10 2006, 02:28 PM Wrote:
dabigmandan,Mar 10 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:Thats where all the action is.
[right][snapback]174369[/snapback][/right]

Will there be hoes? ;)

Other than that, I don't like rap music that much.

Zeppelin Rules!!! :headbang:
[right][snapback]174374[/snapback][/right]
there might be hoes... and yes, zeppelin does rule
:headbang:
how the hell do you freestyle and battle on the net???
Well if there's hoes maybe i'll check it out. Otherwise bring on Stairway to Heaven.
FociPhil,Mar 10 2006, 02:40 PM Wrote:how the hell do you freestyle and battle on the net???
[right][snapback]174377[/snapback][/right]

Apparently you just type out your rhymes. Or you can record them and post them.
dabigmandan,Mar 10 2006, 08:03 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Mar 10 2006, 02:40 PM Wrote:how the hell do you freestyle and battle on the net???
[right][snapback]174377[/snapback][/right]

Apparently you just type out your rhymes. Or you can record them and post them.
[right][snapback]174387[/snapback][/right]

rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :blink:
Rap blows sweaty donkey dick

Bring on the Hard Rock/Metal

AC/DC
Judas Priest
OZZY
Iron Maiden

OH YES YES........
:blink:

Wow, i'm detecting a little bit of hatred towards rap. I'm just trying to help a brother out guys. Take it easy.

And did the donkey dick have to be sweaty?
Hell im a hip-hop/rap/ R&B fan till i die...love the music.

But a freestyle-ing on the net....ummm not so sure.
brotha's doin bad with his marks on tv.
Mama says don't quit it just aint healthy
HU hu huh hu

Sometimes it really mnakes me wonder how i keep from goin under.
Repeat same s*** 7 times.
And I know the words aint right. That's what makes it funny and my winning rap attitude so great.
BTW. I hate rap.

But best of luck to your buddy and his pantyhoes.
Music is music, but by far the worst is country. I can be having a great day, but by the time I get home if country is on at work I feel all... Emo and want to slit my wrists or something.
dabigmandan,Mar 10 2006, 04:21 PM Wrote::blink:

Wow, i'm detecting a little bit of hatred towards rap. I'm just trying to help a brother out guys. Take it easy.

And did the donkey dick have to be sweaty?
[right][snapback]174396[/snapback][/right]

No hatred, its just preference. Oh I don't mind listening to Snoop Dogg, Kanye West, EMINEM, 50 cent, etc.

It's just that they are not the same in my mind as Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Tragically Hip (not the new stuff, the old stuff), Metallica (old stuff), Billy Talent, Alexisonfire, Pink Floyd, etc.

Its just that I find that Rap isn't as good as it was "Straight outta Compton".

Rap is going the same way as pop. Rock just seems to keep coming back and has more staying power.

Sorry to get off topic, but its how i feel about rap.
I completely agree with you about rap and pop. It's a real joke now. I loved the days when it was about the music and the life rather than today where its about money hoes and clothes. Anyways, I prefer rock myself. Actually, one of my fav bands is the deftones so you can see how far my musical taste ranges.
I hate 50 dolla, kanye, any of those bling bling 'I have more money on my one tooth than the worth of your house', etc....

Method man....busta....naz...the good stuff is where its at ;)

Anybody ever hear 50 dolla live? f***in sucks.

I like rap, but the new s*** is a fashion statement and thats it. Its all crap, especially fifty. the downfall of hip hop as we know it. Whats that new song with nelly, show me your grills or something? I wish I saw one of those fawkers in a dark alley. Id freakin rob them of their teeth and feed the starving children of ethiopia.
Flofocus,Mar 10 2006, 09:10 PM Wrote:I hate 50 dolla, kanye, any of those bling bling 'I have more money on my one tooth than the worth of your house', etc....

Method man....busta....naz...the good stuff is where its at  ;)

Anybody ever hear 50 dolla live?  f***in sucks.

[right][snapback]174414[/snapback][/right]

I saw 50 cent live, worst performance ever, Jay-z however...crazy good.

Method man- Tical...naz-illmatic...thats good music.
Notorious BIG - Ready to die
Warren G - Regulate
Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers

all good stuff
dabigmandan,Mar 10 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:Notorious BIG - Ready to die
Warren G - Regulate
Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers

all good stuff
[right][snapback]174419[/snapback][/right]

ready to die was by far one of the best ever.....

actually all 3 are great. I only listen to the rap cause of the bass. Other than that I have my own set of sweaty balls they can lick.

if your friend's site has it setup where you upload a clip then it'd be intersting, textual freestyle battles are gay.
Ready to die is in the focus.....been there all winter. :lol:
Pages: 1 2