FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Riddle Me This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Imagine you have $100,000 to purchase a car of your choice. Any car you would want for 100G's...What would you choose?

I'll explain after....
SVT Focus.
probly a BMW M5
jag xjr
jag stype-r
maserati coupe GT
clk55 amg cab
911 carrera

...to name a few
AMV8
BMW M6
or 997 Carrera
ZX5focused,Mar 9 2006, 07:27 PM Wrote:probly a BMW M5
[right][snapback]174204[/snapback][/right]

FocusGuy7476,Mar 9 2006, 07:56 PM Wrote:BMW M6
[right][snapback]174209[/snapback][/right]
Both over $100k (new anyway)

I dunno what I'd get, Audi RS4 maybe?
who hoo I am unbanned and looking for some action. Where's that little s***head from Alberta?

his gullwing car has to be worth 100k, no?
Im not a lusury guy so i'll go with a probably...

1. SRT-10
2. F-250 Harley Davidson Edition
3. Audi Quattro

Im really simple! :)
I'm gonna be pedestrian here, simply because the higher up the ladder you go in terms of the car, the less likely I can drive the damn thing. :(

So I'll take a Lincon Zephyr (or whatever they call the thing this week :P) loaded to the gills and slap the max Ford ESP on it (Including the maintenance plan)

Bingo, my needs met and I only have to worry about gas for it :D

NefCanuck
focus with $80,000 worth of bling
Superformance daytona coupe with roush 427R
One S2000 and one EvoVIII
Okay....

The reason I ask is because I have a 2006 Chevy Corvette Z06 in my bay at work and it got me thinkin...this car is a 7.0L V8 puttin' down 505hp, and the sticker price on the window is $100,381

What do you guys think...is this car a steal for 100G's?, a slight bargain?, or is it still just a chevrolet?

For $100,000, if you where in that price bracket...why would you get a corvette ZO6 over a benz, audi, ferrari,....etc...
Still a chevy.

Something disturbind about shelling down 100k to have a bowtie stare you in the face everytime you get in.

I can find dozens of cars better than a Vette to jam that kind of money into.
Shelby Cobra. If you want pure muscle, that is.

Personally, it would be a Lotus Exige.
It's a Chevrolet... bah! :lol: What a waste that car is! (just my opinion... :) )

I'd want a Lightning, Fusion and Focus all done up any way I can; all s/c'd and intercooled. Yes, the Lightning will remain with the stock s/c and i'll just have a ported cab to the bed system with six or eight 12's for spl comps.

The focus will be a pure tuner car, and it'll be a euro look a like. RS body, cosworth parts, mmm... and it'll be the every day driver.

As for the fusion, a tuner fusion... 18's at least, with four 10's in the trunk as a show car.

I wish...
Personally I'd by a Stang and drop it off at Cervinis and get the C500 kit installed. I'd still have some money left over and it would prolly outperform the Corvette.

For those that haven't seen the Cervinis kit, here's the link:
https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1160
I'd buy it in the US and save some money. Canadian MSRP starts @ $89k, USA MSRP starts @ $65k. Z06 buyers bend over in Canada. :(
Import the focus ST from europe, and pay off the bastard at sgi to let me register the damn thing. Or Convince ford with money slapped in their face to build it LHD so I can register it in canada :D.
microbunny,Mar 9 2006, 05:13 PM Wrote:Imagine you have $100,000 to purchase a car of your choice. Any car you would want for 100G's...What would you choose?
[right][snapback]174200[/snapback][/right]
Changed my mind.....

[Image: 2007-XK-coupe.jpg]
Pages: 1 2