FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics Of My Car & A Exhuast Clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool vid, I like how you mounted the camera on the rear of the car.
John did you grease up MAC engine mount?
It has special grease nipples.
Ya I greased it up nicely and it works very well.
Thanks for the comments and the camera was held there witha $9 camera mount from China lol works great.
Scorcher000,Aug 8 2009, 05:42 PM Wrote:Ya I greased it up nicely and it works very well.
Thanks for the comments and the camera was held there witha $9 camera mount from China lol works great.
[right][snapback]292301[/snapback][/right]

I like it, sounds better then just some guy revving his engine with the camera on the ground. B)
Very cool but I don't think 2 guys should be talking about grease it up good and china and how she cost 9 dollars. LOL
Lol well you put it like that and it sounds like a great deal
Sounds great John. Nice Vid.
Very nice video and great looking car all around ... i have a suggestion though , how about some lowering springs , not much , only about 1"-1.5" to make it look something like that ... [Image: 675A0019.jpg]
with your cool rims it should have a killer look
I know I'm still in dission on what to do about that for the past year and a hlaf.
John, just shut up and drop it already. :lame:
Gabriel,Aug 9 2009, 10:58 AM Wrote:Very nice video and great looking car all around ... i have a suggestion though , how about some lowering springs , not much , only about 1"-1.5" to make it look something like that ... [Image: 675A0019.jpg]
with your cool rims it should have a killer look
[right][snapback]292322[/snapback][/right]

Thats a nice clean car, those rims look good on any Focus, I want a set.
That shot right there makes me miss my hatch. :(

Nice car and vid!