FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
cool pics as always
does anybody know what mods he's got in that zetec? or its completly Ztockish?
Man that thing looks great, if you went with AWD and the RS engine......... damn that would be so sweet.
I'm old enough to be your father. Can I adopt you?

Glad to hear you say what you did about driving it. Cars are borne to be driven. Beautiful work.

Anybody can drive a car like they stole it. Drive that son of a bitch like you OWN it.
hey where was that autocross, ive always wanted to go to a autocross thing, nice car, i wish my damn car was painted and had bumpers on it.
nice pics!!!!!!
Post resurrection... news at 11!
Oooch that post was dead for a long time...

So that was autocrossing at Western Speedway in Victoria, I try to go at every race but I had to take a break this summer, the car was in parts again.

I built a new tranny with a LSD and 4.06 gears a Sachs clutch and lightweight flywheel, again built it myself to save more money....
Worked more on the suspension, front and rear sway bar, new front and rear strut braces, and custom built a B-pillar strut brace that also acts as a mount for camera and harness.
[Image: Seatbelts2.jpg]

And re-covered my steering with suede.
[Image: IMG_0013-1.jpg]

Currently working on building new seats.
I like keeping busy as you can see.
No plans t'il this summer for engine work.
but what kind of mods in the engine right now? looks great by the way
All I have currently is Borla exhaust, K&N, the flywheel, screaming demon coil and wires.... And that is about it.

Still not 100% sure what I will do with the engine, that is why I haven't spent money on it yet. When I'm sure I will do everything at once.

Right now I really need new lightweight wheels and slicks for the track... The engine is quick enough right now when you can put the power down.
Pages: 1 2