FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roll Up The Rim To Win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:lol: I had a good laugh when I read this as I work for Tim Horton's, I'm sure this is funny to most people when they read this too, read this then I can explain one of the rules of the contest.

Roll Up The Rim To Win Contest Story

Rules of the Contest state as following:

you must be 18 to play or to collect the prize
if under the age the gardian / parent of the minor can claim the Prize
they have to answer the skill testing question

and in this event they might not be able to claim the pize as they never actually bought the cup / coffee, or sent away for their cup by mail, as this is in the fine print too.
what would suck is if you won a car or a lot of prize money, and got the skill testing question incorrect, you LOOSE that would be hilarious, and embarassing at the same timq
paolo,Mar 8 2006, 04:52 PM Wrote:what would suck is if you won a car or a lot of prize money, and got the skill testing question incorrect, you LOOSE that would be hilarious, and embarassing at the same timq
[right][snapback]173924[/snapback][/right]

on my,.....that would be classic! (and probably something I would do)
it's pretty standard fare for contests.. they all have to have a skill testing question.

you'll be fine if you know basic math, or even if you don't, I'm sure they'll lend you a calculator to figure it out.
a Rav4 ....

pfffft,,

:lol:
don't the employees give the answer to the skill testing question, i know that i did when i worked at tim's.
FocusGuy7476,Mar 8 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:don't the employees give the answer to the skill testing question, i know that i did when i worked at tim's.
[right][snapback]174010[/snapback][/right]

Um no we're not allowed, funny thing is americans don't have to answer the question at all, they just get the prize no question, it's even stated on the cup.
i beleive in canada, you actually have to "earn" it, they jsut cant give you something, hence the "skill testing question".

in the US, they dont give a f***, cause they are jsut gonna tax you on it anyway.
Sell the car, split the money.
ANTHONYD,Mar 9 2006, 08:24 AM Wrote:Sell the car, split the money.
[right][snapback]174058[/snapback][/right]

split the money? pffft...

if you fond $100 on the ground, but your back was bad and couldn't pick it up, and asked for assistance from someone....would you split it?

not bloody likely...

give him a small cut? more probable
I heard on the new today that a teacher at the school has come forward and said that it was his cup, and he threw it out accidentially.
FociPhil,Mar 9 2006, 12:11 PM Wrote:I heard on the new today that a teacher at the school has come forward and said that it was his cup, and he threw it out accidentially.
[right][snapback]174096[/snapback][/right]

Cry me a river bitch... you tossed it out, you have no claim. Finder's Keepers!!!!
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 9 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Mar 9 2006, 12:11 PM Wrote:I heard on the new today that a teacher at the school has come forward and said that it was his cup, and he threw it out accidentially.
[right][snapback]174096[/snapback][/right]

Cry me a river bitch... you tossed it out, you have no claim. Finder's Keepers!!!!
[right][snapback]174117[/snapback][/right]

Imagine they whip out the CSI kit and start doing fingers prints to find the rightful owner? :lol: :lol: