FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Decay Of Society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry guys, i had to post this. Unfortunately the victim in this story was a friend of mine. I thought i would post it. I'm really at a loss for words about this, and i'm hoping that parents today, wake up, and re-take the world back from punks such as this.

RIP Will...you will be missed
That's a damn vague story... and the guy in the article isn't named Will.

WTF happened?
ship them off, lock em up and throw away the key. I don't care if they are your friends or not or if they are nice boys, they took someone's life and to look the other way and forgive is not the answer. I agree with the mayor's comments and hopefully they're put away for a long time.

edit: oops I thought the punk kids were your friends but I read it wrong.
Lock em up and let em rot.

When is someone finally going to set an example?
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 8 2006, 02:17 PM Wrote:That's a damn vague story... and the guy in the article isn't named Will.

WTF happened?
[right][snapback]173913[/snapback][/right]

Will was his middle name, and what we all called him
nass,Mar 8 2006, 03:24 PM Wrote:ship them off, lock em up and throw away the key. I don't care if they are your friends or not or if they are nice boys, they took someone's life and to look the other way and forgive is not the answer. I agree with the mayor's comments and hopefully they're put away for a long time.

edit: oops I thought the punk kids were your friends but I read it wrong.
[right][snapback]173938[/snapback][/right]

yes, the punk kids are just that punks, and the VICTIM (the guy who DIED) was my friend...

LOL...just clairifying it a bit more.
These kids need more than the usuall slap on the wrist. Someone has to set a precedence here.
how could you not mean to kick a person to death.

sorry about your loss man.
Man i'm sorry for your lose. I think they should be all tried as adults. Kids today get off way to easy with stuff.

But what exactly happened? The article was really vague.
yeah, as far as vague goes, i know....however, we dont' know all the details on WHY it happened.

All i know is the Bail Hearing is on friday, and i sooooo wanna be there for that.

I was talking to the guys at work today, and when we were growing up..we were s*** disturbers YES...but we also never crossed over "the line"....sure we tested the waters to see what we would get away with, but we never blantantly crossed it, with our fingers in the airs saying "F- you, mom and dad"....

Todays kids are quick to call child services even if the parents look at them funny. You know, dial the phone for them...."you dont' wanna live here anymore, well see ya" I'm not ashamed to say, i'm gonna teach my son, what i was taught growing up...FEAR your parents...and understand when mom says "wait till your father gets home", means something. Not just a "well you shouldn't of done that".

The judge in this case is my hero ....he had the balls to finally do something to these outta control punks. Try them as adults..AWESOME. make an example of these kids. Why, because he has too. Otherwise, kids will be doing it more and more, fully aware that, "hey we can get away with it"

Kids today dont' know what it means to be "accountable" for thier actions. Well it's dam time they do.

Rant over.....nothign to see here...carry on

First. Sorry to hear about your friend. Very stupid thing people do. Glad to see these punks will be tried as adults. Screw that child crap.
Here's my question
Quote:Other friends defend the accused, describing the boys as being "good people" and calls the death an "accident" and "mistake."
If these boys were such good people, why the hell did they kick a man to death. What prompted such behaviour. And yeah let me tell you, when my mom said wait till your dad gets home s*** I hid in my room.
Thanks for clearing that up man, they didn't list his middle name in the article... hence my confusion.

I'm sorry for your loss :(

And for them to have done what they did required not only conscious effort, but a malicious intent to continue the beating far beyond when it was evident he wasn't putting up any defence.

Sadly, this is Canada, and they'll get a slap on the wrist and an icecream.