FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meet In Gatineau, Québec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
May 5th 7:00 pm
At WalMart Parking lot
Outaouaistuning is organising a meet
Every body is welcome
Bring your B RIDE

See ya there
Whats up stranger? :)

I'll try and make it.
I'll try to make it too
I'll try to make it too
May 5th is a little early, but I will bring the focus as people know it to be, but hopefully things should be done by June!

I'll have to concider it, more so because it would be a good weekend getaway for the bf & me as it's his b-day on the 4th.
Frost__2001,Mar 15 2006, 12:13 AM Wrote:I'll have to concider it, more so because it would be a good weekend getaway for the bf & me as it's his b-day on the 4th.
[right][snapback]174874[/snapback][/right]

Did you celebrate yesterday together for Steak and BJ day? :lol:

Wait a minute. I don't really want to know.
I will be there, I just took the day off from work. I thought it would be a nice start to the nice weather. I just need to know where exactly it is at though...
PIGEON1,Mar 16 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:I will be there, I just took the day off from work. I thought it would be a nice start to the nice weather.
[right][snapback]175161[/snapback][/right]

Thats a little hike. :blink:

Fawk....I better make it then since its a 20 minute drive....lol
hey more the merrier. It won't be as enjoyable with three or four as it would be 10 or more.
Flofocus,Mar 16 2006, 11:11 AM Wrote:
PIGEON1,Mar 16 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:I will be there, I just took the day off from work. I thought it would be a nice start to the nice weather.
[right][snapback]175161[/snapback][/right]

Thats a little hike. :blink:

Fawk....I better make it then since its a 20 minute drive....lol
[right][snapback]175164[/snapback][/right]

The same here....We better put the turbo in soon!!!
lol....I didn't think 1 guy saying he was going to do something would make two or more people feel like they had to do it too. :lol: Thanks guys it is the first time I feel like I was the influence in something since my divorce back in Sept. And I need to go now because my lawyer got ahold of me at lunch and told me that my papers to finalize my divorce are at his office and I sign and it is totally official. YAHOOOHOOOHOOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the day just keeps getting better.
PIGEON1,Mar 16 2006, 01:57 PM Wrote:lol....I didn't think 1 guy saying he was going to do something would make two or more people feel like they had to do it too. :lol: Thanks guys it is the first time I feel like I was the influence in something since my divorce back in Sept.  And I need to go now because my lawyer got ahold of me at lunch and told me that my papers to finalize my divorce are at his office and I sign and it is totally official. YAHOOOHOOOHOOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the day just keeps getting better.
[right][snapback]175207[/snapback][/right]

Awsome Congrats Piegon!
We'll have to arrange a meeting place here in the Capital, then head over!!

Sounds good....I'm for that. pm me with the details and I will be there. Cause I aint got a clue where I'm going in Gatineau.
LOL... me either!
ZX3guy2000,Mar 17 2006, 08:43 PM Wrote:LOL... me either!
[right][snapback]175568[/snapback][/right]

I have no clue where it is either!!!!!! :P <_<
Well I guess it will be rather an interesting trip now wont it? I am still willing to meet somewhere in the Ottawa area so we can head to the big Gatineau together.
I will pm the originator of this and find out wich of the WalMart's there thinking of. Thank God it will be on a Friday and I will have two days to get home after.....LOL.
Damn.. I thougth it was a saturday... I'm out as for I will be at work!

ZX3guy2000,Mar 20 2006, 10:01 PM Wrote:Damn.. I thougth it was a saturday...  I'm out as for I will be at work!
[right][snapback]176053[/snapback][/right]

well that blows chunks. After I get the directions too. Well focusonthis_88 are you planning on going still? I will pm you the directions or you still want to hook up in the big O and go accross together?
Pages: 1 2 3 4