FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Gauges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can the SVT Gauge cluster connect up to the ZX3 wiring, and is there any issuse such as PATS etc?
TonyDee,Mar 8 2006, 03:07 PM Wrote:Can the SVT Gauge cluster connect up to the ZX3 wiring, and is there any issuse such as PATS etc?
[right][snapback]173899[/snapback][/right]

works fine, you may get the abs lights, etc glowing....but just pull the bulbs out. Its plug and play, I did it in mine....only thing is the indiglo needs a modulator which you can get from a few sources.

What about the oil temp and pressure gauges? Is the regular zetec wired up for those?
No the regular focus isn't wired up for those, I'm not sure if theres a way to wire up another sensor for those either.
Why would it effect the ABS? Does the odometer display the correct mileage?
Well I didn't have ABS, so that lit up, plus for some reason the airbag light lit up (probably because I don't have side air bags on my car). So I pulled those two lights.

So if you got ABS, it will probably be OK. Whatever milage was on the SVT where the cluster came from will be what displays when its in your car. ie: if you had 100,000 on your car, then put in the svt odo where it had 60,000 then its just gonna say 60,000 and you'll need to explain that if you take your car in for service each time :P