FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Close Call #eleventy Billion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When's a good time to run?

Now's a good time!
It's like the guy didn't see it until the last second...

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE / HEAR A CAR TUMBLING TOWARDS YOU????? :blink:

I'm pretty sure that car wasn't exactly silent while it tumbled through the air.
Well that's easy, he's a buffoon! :lol:
Maybe he was blind? :D

I WILL NOT LEAVE MY POST, I WILL NOT LEAVE MY POST, I WILL NOT LEAVE MY POST, I WILL NOT LEAVE MY POST, I WILL NOT LEAVE MY POST, f*** it, RUN!!!!!!!!
actually good thing he stayed until the last sec. if he would of ran away we would of most likely be crushed by the car
yeah I think he had no idea where the car was going... he was waiting to see the direction of the car's path before making a judgement. That or he has balls of steel.
well, if that guy was you,m he would have been killed,

he was S M R T :P
ANTHONYD,Mar 8 2006, 09:29 AM Wrote:It's like the guy didn't see it until the last second...

I'm pretty sure that car wasn't exactly silent while it tumbled through the air.
[right][snapback]173862[/snapback][/right]

Hey, the guy who dropped the ladder off his truck in front of me when I had my accident used that defense.

1) Claimed he couldn't hear an 8ft aluminum ladder fall off his truck

2) Claimed he never heard when my car impacted on the highway twice as I wenr nose over tail & then ended up in the ditch trying to avoid his surprise present.

Either the guy was listening to Def Leppard at max volume or he was a lying sack of bullcrap.

Guess which one I think it is? <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 8 2006, 06:50 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 8 2006, 09:29 AM Wrote:It's like the guy didn't see it until the last second...

[right][snapback]173862[/snapback][/right]

Hey, the guy who dropped the ladder off his truck in front of me when I had my accident used that defense.

1) Claimed he couldn't hear an 8ft aluminum ladder fall off his truck

2) Claimed he never heard when my car impacted on the highway twice as I wenr nose over tail & then ended up in the ditch trying to avoid his surprise present.

Either the guy was listening to Def Leppard at max volume or he was a lying sack of bullcrap.

Guess which one I think it is? <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]173983[/snapback][/right]

Def Leppeard at max volume :D ROCK ON
You have crazy ear protection during those races... If he wasnt paying 100% attention to the race it explains why he was a bit late.
he is obviously a master of physics and predicted exactly what the car was going to do within a fraction of an inch.