FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My 05 Zx5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my Focus. Got it last november, and all ive added is HID Headlamps and Fogs. As well as lowered it on H&R Race Springs. Also Painted the wheels as you can see. I got Lamin-x Smoke tint for the Headlamps and Tails that i still need to install

Whatcha think?

[Image: FocusPocus006noplate.jpg] [Image: FocusPocus002.jpg]

[Image: FocusPocus003noplate.jpg] [Image: FocusPocus005.jpg]

[Image: FocusPocus007noplate.jpg] [Image: 4219_77940904678_502959678_1626194_.jpg]
rim paint job looks good.
Pic's could be bigger, but it still looks good from what I can see. Nice work.
Looks good. But why laminex over headlights, that you have paid alot of money for?

HID are the way to go, IMO.

But tinting headlamps?
meford4u,Aug 8 2009, 01:24 AM Wrote:Looks good.  But why laminex over headlights, that you have paid alot of money for?

But tinting headlamps?
[right][snapback]292256[/snapback][/right]

those are fog lights you F***tard!!! and if you havent noticed, theres no smileys in this paragraph!!
meford4u,Aug 8 2009, 01:24 AM Wrote:Looks good.  But why laminex over headlights, that you have paid alot of money for?

But tinting headlamps?

Beacause he didn't pay alot of money for them.........

Lamin-x will probably cut down some of the excess glare and make them more streetable, since they are HID kit in a stock lense
paolo,Aug 8 2009, 02:41 AM Wrote:those are fog lights you F***tard!!!    and if you havent noticed, theres no smileys in this paragraph!!
[right][snapback]292260[/snapback][/right]

Dude when are you going to get it......?

Meford just really isn't that into you
Thats a nice car, it looks good with the paited rims and the yellow fogs.
paolo,Aug 8 2009, 02:41 AM Wrote:

But tinting headlamps?

those are fog lights you F***tard!!! and if you havent noticed, theres no smileys in this paragraph!!

You should read the first post again.
He had previously purchased the lamin-x but hasn’t installed it on his headlights and taillights yet.

Meford was not talking about his fog lights, he was wondering why he was going to tint his headlights.

Its seems you are the Fawking tard, I assume with your inability to tell the deference between past/post tense that you definitely travelled on the short bus when you went to school.
Nice looking ride.
Canadian ST,Aug 8 2009, 09:59 AM Wrote:
paolo,Aug 8 2009, 02:41 AM Wrote:

But tinting headlamps?

You should read the first post again.
He had previously purchased the lamin-x but hasn’t installed it on his headlights and taillights yet.

Meford was not talking about his fog lights, he was wondering why he was going to tint his headlights.

Its seems you are the Fawking tard, I assume with your inability to tell the deference between past/post tense that you definitely travelled on the short bus when you went to school.
[right][snapback]292267[/snapback][/right]
Exactly.

Another stupid post by f***tardo.
Car looks good! I love the rims!
nice car btw, disregard the f***tard comments by the other haters.
SL8RZZX3,Aug 8 2009, 12:23 PM Wrote:

But tinting headlamps?

Beacause he didn't pay alot of money for them.........

Lamin-x will probably cut down some of the excess glare and make them more streetable, since they are HID kit in a stock lense
[right][snapback]292262[/snapback][/right]

Your exactly right. I tinted my previous cars headlamps and it came out great, hardly no glare at all and still plently of light output with the HID's.

Thanks for the comments guys! Would you think painting my grille surround black and the inserts silver would make the car look better?
Sits back, grabs a beer and waits for further responses. :beer:
paolo,Aug 8 2009, 12:51 PM Wrote:nice car btw,  disregard the f***tard  comments by the other haters.
[right][snapback]292278[/snapback][/right]

The only thing I hate is your inability to thoroughly read a post before commenting on it, there weren’t any negative/hating comments said about xXCMGXx's car.
i wasnt commenting on people making hatred comments towards his car buddy, do u ever learn? lol :P :P now back to the post.
paolo,Aug 9 2009, 02:47 PM Wrote:i wasnt commenting on people making hatred comments towards his car buddy, do u ever learn?  lol  :P  :P  now back to the post.
[right][snapback]292320[/snapback][/right]

dude you should stop replying. your making your self look rediculous!
Owned!
Nice inexpensive mods that made a big difference. Car looks great.
Pages: 1 2