FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Svt Focus Looked Like 2dr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Left the parkade and I was right behind this black svt focus, stopped at red light on sask drive just past the cornwall mall, light turns green and the cops flash the lights at me, I thought s*** what did I do, I move into a turning lane, cop car goes flying past me and nails the black svt focus. My guess speeding. But does anyone know who drives a black svt focus? In Regina.

Edit : and by nailed I mean busted. I think he was prolly speeding. Judging by how fast he looked to be going when he past the parkade which I was leaving.
I've seen a black SVT with the european appearance package driving around a week ago.. Also, there was a black SVT (non-EAP) with some lame decals sitting on the lot at Bennet, someone might have picked that one up.
Interesting. Well I never got a good look at the side. and it was kinda dark at the time. I wonder who it is. I know I heard from a mechanic at bennet they had a svt focus just sold to another mechanic I wonder if that's who got nailed.