FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Oz Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like a deal might be coming my way via my work, and I decided to look into some OZ rims! What do you guys think of these 4 choices? Anything else you'd recommend? Only looking at OZ rims becasue thats where the deal is coming from....not that its a bad thing!

OZ Tribe Evo

OZ Michelangelo 8

OZ Superturismo GT

OZ Superturismo WRC

I am not sure what your car looks like but I sure do like the look of those OZ Tribe Evo's. But that is only my opinion.
Heres a pic to give an idea

[Image: focusnew01.jpg]
superturismosGT for sure, those would look sick!!
tribe you fool
I say go with the Michelangelo's... but the Superturismo's are my fav, too bad everyone and their brother has them.
I voted for the GT's but all are good, OZ rocks but I am showing my bias as I have have a set on each of my cars.
GT's all the way. Hands down the nicest all around rim for almost any car. People might have a similar design but you'll have the real thing :)
OZ Tribe EVO rims would look good.

My opinion

I love the first two, hate the last two......
Definitely the Mondeo ST200 --- sorry, wrong thread

If you are forced to make do with the OZ, go with the Superturismo GT
No love for the superleggera???

[Image: oz_superleggera_bsp_ci3_l.jpg]
Superturismo GT....damn sweet rims
Pics from the land of OZ (aka my sleepy street in East York):

[Image: Picture011small.jpg]

[Image: Picture005.jpg]

[Image: Picture006.jpg]

OZ Superlegerras on the Focus and Prodrive P-1's by OZ on the WRX.

My motto: "Good enough for the WRC, Good enough for me"
;)

Once again I implore the GT's in the name of taste and strength.

(EDIT: there goes darkpuppet having a jerk again over his wheel fantasy)
soon i will be like you andrew!!

soon'
whats the deal youre getting and any chance u can pass it along??

o ya GT's rock, nothing beats them filling the wheel well with a nice drop and a little tuck!!!
My first choice was the GT's. Simple and elegant design that I think will fit your car nicely :)

NefCanuck
ZX5focused,Mar 4 2006, 09:38 PM Wrote:whats the deal youre getting and any chance u can pass it along??

o ya GT's rock, nothing beats them filling the wheel well with a nice drop and a little tuck!!!
[right][snapback]173389[/snapback][/right]

?????

I really like the first one!!!
Tribe EVo!!!

+1 for Rally wheels!

Sorry folks, the deal in question is regarding my work and I don't have the flexibility to share any products/savings this time around.

As the summer gets closer, I'm sure that I will be able to spread some good deals around...!

peace
Pages: 1 2