FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Oem Focus/contour Wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after some dishonesty and inability to keep the word/deal on the seller's part, I was unable to obtain the SVT wheels today as planned. As a result, I'm still on the market for some wheels. The old thread was removed, so I'm hoping this one can stay clean.

Basically, I'm open to any set of OEM wheels with tires, except the split-5 spoke (which I already own). I'm hoping for a set of 16's, but 15's will do as long as they're the 16 spoke design. 17" SVT wheels would also be ideal. I'll also consider the Contour SVT 5 spoke wheels.

I don't mind driving out of town to pick them up, I only ask of you that you do not jack the price up on me 8 hours before I'm supposed to leave. :rolleyes:
Fingers,Mar 3 2006, 01:53 PM Wrote:So after some dishonesty and inability to keep the word/deal on the seller's part, I was unable to obtain the SVT wheels today as planned.  As a result, I'm still on the market for some wheels.  The old thread was removed, so I'm hoping this one can stay clean. 

Basically, I'm open to any set of OEM wheels with tires, except the split-5 spoke (which I already own).  I'm hoping for a set of 16's, but 15's will do as long as they're the 16 spoke design.  17" SVT wheels would also be ideal.  I'll also consider the Contour SVT 5 spoke wheels.

I don't mind driving out of town to pick them up, I only ask of you that you do not jack the price up on me 8 hours before I'm supposed to leave.  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]173243[/snapback][/right]

I think ZTWsugared has some Contour / Mondeo ST220 rims for sale, more or less they look like SVT style, well I mean Focus SVT Euro Style if he still has them.