FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Rs On The 'ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's about time it saw the Nordschliefe.

reldridge,Aug 7 2009, 09:30 AM Wrote:It's about time it saw the Nordschliefe.

[right][snapback]292187[/snapback][/right]

Good find - thanks!

Fantastic exhaust note
Interesting gear whine
RS looked sooo well planted at all speeds
Driver could have been much smoother - especially on and off the gas
ZTWsquared,Aug 7 2009, 10:16 AM Wrote:Driver could have been much hotter
[right][snapback]292199[/snapback][/right]

There, fixed. They should have had Sabine drive it... :D
reldridge,Aug 7 2009, 11:28 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Aug 7 2009, 10:16 AM Wrote:Driver could have been much hotter
[right][snapback]292199[/snapback][/right]

There, fixed. They should have had Sabine drive it... :D
[right][snapback]292208[/snapback][/right]

LOL - she's also a much better driver.
why m i watching this..
there is no hope for us to get that one in hands..
Nice vid....What a sweet car, come on FORD bring this here
We can't have the RS here so we won't upset the sales of the almighty Mustang :angry: but at least let us have the Clio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae4RqTW5UDU Not as sexy , but almost as potent
Gabriel,Aug 9 2009, 07:23 AM Wrote:We can't have the RS here so we won't upset the sales of the almighty Mustang 
[right][snapback]292325[/snapback][/right]

I dis agree I think they will go for a different market and Like I've heard someone else say I believe on here or maybe FF. If you bring over the RS the base model focus will sell alot more models to the younger/ cheaper crowd that still want "RS" style but without the Jam.
Did anyone notice in the shots from outside the car, particularly at times, 2:18, 2:50, 3:12, 3:33, 6:37 you could tell the driver had a fullface helmet on yet the host in the car had an open face helmet. Or is it just me?
Focus RS would leave a LOT of Mustang owners crying, as mentioned, so we'll likely never see it here so long as the Mustang holds a decent size chunk of Ford's revenue.